S E V E N

Above is Kai's Dorm cause he's a good little student ;}

A submissive.

That was Oli's little halloween costume for me.

That's all he said before grabbing his keys from his desk and walking out the door with a mischievous smirk on his face, gone long before I could even think to ask any questions.

Namely: What the actual fuck Oli?

The purpose behind his actions was pretty obvious. He was fucking with me, probably thinking that I had an absurd obsession with Mistress – I mean, the guest lecturer that just happened to be a dominatrix. 

So I sat at my desk and digested his words for a few minutes. Really, it was a matter of weighing my options. I'm a grown man, right? I can show up at this dumb party wearing whatever the fuck I want. However, then I miss the chance of seeing the asshole in a dress. 

And I really want to see the infamous Oliver in a dress on Halloween. It's not just because he teases me relentlessly, but also because I know it'll put a dampener in his flirting efforts. I'm man enough to admit the fact that some men can pull off wearing dresses. Oliver Dempsey, I can say with almost complete confidence, wouldn't be one of them.

So I looked up 'male submissive'.

The images I saw aroused a melting pot of emotions.

Some were downright terrifying. Men chained in cages, men tied up and suspended at impossible heights, even men with locked contraptions attached to their dicks. The images of that nature rendered me scared yet oddly...intrigued.

Then there were other images I was surprised to find turned me on.

One in particular.

It depicted a completely nude woman leaning back on her elbow, head bowed back in ecstasy. Her left hand was clutching the end of a leash, pulling it taught. Her right hand was shoving the head of a collared male against her pussy.

It was like time jumped and all the sudden my hand was on my dick.

I felt almost hypnotized as I pulled down the band of my boxers and stroked my hard length. Because the woman in the image transformed, and it was Mistress V in her place. 

And it was me who's face she was forcing against her pussy.

I could almost feel her dripping against my lips as my tongue darted against her clit. Her hips rocking against my face was a ghost in the room, and my hand pumped faster. The portrait of her standing in front of the classroom melded into the one in my head. Her wild curls bouncing as she ground into my mouth, that husky voice of hers transformed into breathy moans as I ate her out rigorously. 

I came into my hand the same time she did, her body shuddering and her come trickling down my chin.

The trance broke suddenly, the post-nut clarity hitting me like a brick.