5

Tʀɪɢɢᴇʀ Cᴀʀᴛᴇʀ
Aᴛʟᴀɴᴛᴀ📍

  "Fuck Slow down Trigger". Marie said outta breath while I was fucking her from the back I pulled out and took off the condom while she got down on her knees and I nutted on her face.

She took her finger and wiped my nut off her face and licked it she stood up and walked to the bathroom and cleaned herself.

I had put on my sweats and threw my shirt on she walked in the room looking at me up and down.

"Where you going I thought you was staying"she said throwing her robe on.

"Nah I'm heading out" I walked out the room and headed to the house door.

"Call me" she said following behind me. I nodded and headed home I walked upstairs and hopped in the shower.

I hopped in my bed and drifted off to sleep.

I woke up around 3pm and a nigga still tired I got up and did my hygiene and made my way to eat breakfast I made some Cereal cause I nigga don't know how to cook.

I went to my room and check my phone

567-124-0745:Come over 😩

872-258-4100:I want some plz 🥺

Marie:Lemme treat you right.

BigBlank👺:Pull up lil nigga

Mooks‼️:Pull up to the crib

SY🌪:Come too Mooks house wake ya ass up.

I left the bitches one Delivered and replied to da homie in our Gc

BigApeShit🦧〽️

Y'all couldn't have texted the chat for that damn.

Sy🌪: nah you wouldn't have responded

Mooks‼️:Bring ya ass

BigBlank👺:Yea wat he said and bring some stuff with you.

Always wanna smoke up my shit.

I exited out the messages threw on some clothes on and drove to Mooks house which was 20mins away.

I opened his door and Saw everyone on the couch Blank,Sy,Mooks and Ashanti.

"Wadup Bitch Ashanti" said semi yelling.

Shut that shit up I said angrily. I didn't get no sleep at all last night.

Damn someone is mad Mooks said. Right what crawled up ya ass Ashanti said.

Ian get no sleep a nigga is tired I said yawing.
Yea yea whatever but where the Gas at bro Blank said i threw it up in the air and Blank catched it.

Don't play like that bro blank said grabbing the weed and Analyzing it. Save me some I'm bout to take a nap I said walking to Mooks guess bedroom.

I opened the door and some shawty laying down on the bed already she all out in the bed cover over her and everything.

I walked to the other side and laying in the bed I felt her move around next to me. I took my shoes off and hoodie off getting comfortable.

What the fuck I hear shawty next to me say I turned to her and she mugged me so I mug her ass back.

Fuck is you doing in the bed she said speaking

Same thing as you going to sleep I told her.