Chapter 2, Pretty Lady

_Author pov_

"Are you okay?" a kind voice asked you.

You turned around and saw a black thingy? "I am up here!" a voice said. You glanced up and you're met with a pair of pink eyes.

 You glanced up and you're met with a pair of pink eyes

'Pretty.....' You thought while looking at her with stars in your eyes.'She's not an eyesore like the demon in my dream'

That pretty lady is wearing some kind of uniform and butterfly pattern haori. She had her hair clipped by two butterflies on both sides.

The pretty lady continues. "Hello,nice to meet you. My name is Kocho Kanae,what is your name?"

You snapped out of your day-dream and look at her confused.

The lady chuckled and asked your name.

You tried to remember your name but all of your memory are fuzzy.You gritted your teeth,sweat starts forming on your face as you tried your hardest to remember your name.

Kanae sweatdrops "Do you perhaps stay here?" She asked you.

You shook your head.

"Where's your home?"

You took her hand and started dragging her into the forest that is near the village.

You took out a large leaf and set it on the ground.

She look at you confused.

You look at her and pat the leaf telling Kanae to sit with you.

At first,she looks confused at the leaf but then she looks at you eyes full of pity and sat on the leaf.

She asked you a few questions which you answered happily. You guys asked each other questions to get to know each other. You guys enjoyed each other presences a lot.

She then asked a question which made your eyes widen.

"Would you like to come with me?" She said stretching out her hand while smiling kindly at you.

You look at her hand and glance at the forest in front of you.You look at the ground. It would be lying if you said you didn't want to go with her but why is she being so nice to you? No one has been nice to you before,not even the villagers.It's been weeks since you came to this village. Nobody want to took you in.Who would want a child that came out of nowhere? Let alone who look like a monster.So,you need to stay alive by stealing food from village. It's miracle that you managed to stay alive because every day you would get caught stealing and got beaten to death but you have no choice.

'But.....' You look at kanae who's patiently waiting for your answer.'She's not like the villagers ,right? She won't be angry at me if i steal her food,right?'

You slowly took her hand.

~~~~~~~~~~~

_Taisho Secret_

Kanae actually forgot to bury all the corpses.

~~~~~~~~~~

BYE-BYE!❤️