Part 25

-Taehyung pov-

I hugged her tight. We could feel each other's heartbeat.

I broke the hug and faced her

I broke the hug and faced her. I wiped her tears and kissed her for head. Taehyung: "baby"
"I am sorry" she said and cried harder. Taehyung: "shh don't cry it's over" jisoo: "Y/n..." Y/n turned around and looked at Jisoo and Jennie. Y/n: "don't talk to me"
Jisoo: "please listen" Y/n glanced at me. I nodded my head.
Y/n: "go on" jisoo and Jennie explained the whole situation.
Jennie: "but we are sorry that we didn't invite you... We didn't mean to hurt your feelings Y/n. They did a group hug. Y/n also hugged her brother.
Yoongi:" sor-" Y/n covered his mouth. Y/N: "No. I am sorry"
Jungkook: "Y/n" She turned around and hugged him.

Hoseok: "please let's just go home and take a break."
Taehyung: "What about Chaeyoung"
Namjoon: "we'll figure that later out. It's been hard these days. Let's just take a break like Hoseok said."
I nodded and took Y/n's hand.
I looked at the clock. It was already 6pm. Taehyung: "let's go home and eat."

-At home-Y/n pov-

After dinner, me and Tae went to my room. We layed down on the bed and started talking.
Taehyung: "baby promise me that you won't ever do such things"
Y/n: "I promise."
Taehyung: "What should we do tomorrow?"
Y/n: "I dont know"
Taehyung: "everyone is going to the theme park tomorrow. They will be back late."
Y/n: "can we stay home"
Taehyung fixed his posture and looked at me. A smirk appeared on his face. Taehyung: "oh~ I get it... You wanna have some time alone, baby girl"
Y/n: "yes baby"

 You wanna have some time alone, baby girl" Y/n: "yes baby"

"As you wish baby girl" he said with his deep voice.
Taehyung: "but let's sleep now"