30 | the travels

30 | THE TRAVELS

As Celeste trudged back to the ship, she spotted Mando holding the kid in his arms

As Celeste trudged back to the ship, she spotted Mando holding the kid in his arms. "Where's Ahsoka?" Din asked her.

Celeste shook her head. "She's not coming," Celeste explained everything to Mando. Surprisingly, he didn't seem angry or frustrated. He, too, had a plain reaction to the news. "Alright, I guess our next stop is Tython," he announced, sternly. Unlike Ahsoka, it was so difficult to read Din through his helmet. Celeste couldn't tell what he was feeling. So, she went along with him back in the ship as they began their voyage to Tython.

* * *

Celeste sat quietly in the passenger seat holding Din's hand as he guided the ship to Tython. Din rubbed his ungloved thumb over her hand, unknowingly comforting her as she wallowed in her own despair. It pained her to keep a secret from him--not that she hadn't kept secrets from him before. But, this secret was a big secret. A secret that seriously involved him. And she didn't know how long she could hold onto that secret before he would find out.

It's not that she didn't want to tell him, she simply wasn't ready to. She needed to ensure the safety of Grogu before they began to make plans of settling and having a family. If Din knew she was pregnant, he wouldn't let her help to get the kid to a Jedi, nor let her get anywhere near the seeing stone. "You okay?" He asked her.

"Just nervous," she admitted, wholeheartedly.

"About the stone?"

She nodded. That was partly true. Soon, she would discover what paths she would have to take to keep away from harming Din, Grogu, and her child. It was terrifying. Because she knew the path she wanted to take wouldn't be the path that made the people she cared most about--happy. Sitting on that stone meant that Celeste had to choose between herself of her family. She had never had a family before Din. She never had to confront a challenge like this before. It was strange to her. It hurt. And it all felt unfair. She finally could be somebody important, but now, pursuing that would hurt the people closest to her.

"You'll be fine, Cel," Din assured. He was never very long with his words, even in times that Celeste needed the most reassurance.

"Thanks for the motivational speech, Mando, it was very moving," Celeste used her free hand, the hand that held her beautiful promise ring to devote her life to Din, to clutch her breast--pretending that she was very emotional about his four-word motivational speech.

"The kid still sleeping back there?" Din asked her.

She nodded. Mando let go of her hand to remove his helmet, revealing his soft brown eyes and caramel skin. He leaned over to Celeste and grabbed her chin to pull her in for a kiss. Celeste closed her eyes and felt his soft lips glide over hers. When they parted, Din shot her a cheeky smile. "That enough motivation for you?"

Celeste rolled her eyes at him. "I guess," she folded her arms across her chest.

"Come here," he ordered as she tugged at the hem of her shirt to lead her over to his lap. She obliged and sat on his armored lap, one leg on either side. His hands moved from the levers on the dash to her thighs, holding them tightly as she leaned in for another kiss. Their lips met, a familiar feeling, and Celeste's fingers found their way to his hair. Both of their hearts began pattering rapidly as they deepened the kiss. Din managed to tease Celeste a little bit by gently biting on her lower lip before continuing the kiss. She'd groan in protest to his teases, but, he loved to hear it.

Soon enough, she began grinding her hips against him. But, he placed one hand on her chest, stopping her from getting too eager. "Eaaassyy," he mumbled in her ear. He wanted to be gentle and intimate, as always.

Celeste's voice became shallow and her mouth grew drier by the second. Her hands reached for his belt, but he denied her access by grabbing her wrist. Her eyes flickered up to his, begging "please" she whispered.

His hand let go of her wrist and found its way to her jaw, his thumb running over the edges of her face. Hearing her plead made his heart race and his blood rush to the lower parts of his body. She felt him rise underneath her, his entity throbbing under his clothes. She peppered him in soft kisses all over his face. Carefully, she then removed her blouse revealing her breasts encaged in her bra. He pulled her in to begin gently kissing her neck, making her moan softly. This only made him grow harder, his breath growing heavier.

He pushed her off of him and placed her against the door to the cockpit. He held her by the back of her neck as he shed his own armor and clothes behind her. She chuckled as she listened in on his eagerness. Now, he was the impatient one. She turned around to face him once he was clotheless and smiled down at him. His hand remained on her throat as he leaned in for another kiss. They enjoyed each other's lips as Celeste removed her pants and Din removed her bra. Once again, he turned her against the wall and leaned up against her, his throbbing cock pressing against her ass.

He spread her cheeks and rubbed his tip along the top of her vagina down to her anus. She was so wet. He restrained from entering her just yet. His delicate fingers made their way down and traced her clit, rubbing circles until she began to moan uncontrollably. Just as she was getting close, he stopped, then pressed his finger against the entrance to her vagina, stretching her out. She whined, needing him to fuck her already.

"Hurry up," Celeste hissed at him, growing angry at the build-up.

"You were always so impatient," he murmured into the crook of her neck.

Despite his comment, he obliged and carefully slid his cock into her cunt. His penis jumped inside of her as hard as it was throbbing against her inner walls. Her toes curled and she tightened around him once he was inside. It felt so good and uncomfortable all at once. But the pleasure outweighed the discomfort. She felt herself melt a little into him as her shoulders relaxed. He pulled out, making her whine a bit, then shoved himself back in--releasing a wave of pleasure between them both. "Fuck," she cursed.

Fast, deep thrusts speared over and over again into her. Din remained at a constant, yet quick, pace as he fucked her. "You feel so good," he whispered at one point. She stood there and took him as he destroyed her insides. She tried to grab onto anything, but, she was against a flat door, so all she had to grab were Mando's arms that were planted against her head on the door frame.

She dug her nails into him, only making him drum against her harder. He kept going at a steady pace until he noticed her breath quicken. She was about to come. He reached one hand down below to circle her clit as he kept pumping into her. "Fuck, Mando," she moaned. He continued this until she reached her nirvana, he felt her grow heavy against him. Now, it was his turn. He moved his hand away from her clit to keep her from being too jumpy and fucked her harder than before. She jerked underneath him as he held her in place until his white-hot pleasure filled her up, giving her one last taste of pleasure. He pulled himself out of her and she turned around to face him with a satisfied smile dancing on her face. "You're so beautiful," he spoke as she grabbed the hand he was touching her with and sucked off her juices from his pruned fingers.