2

Kuro snap his fingers and then there was suddenly a big movie screen and it showed a picture of Luffy hugging a...blond boy?

Everyone was confused as to who the blond boy was , while Ace and Luffy were just staring wide eyed.

Whispers floated into the void , guessing on who the boy was. Garp was for once silent , he was just staring at the screen in daze. Then finally a random marine raised his hand and asked Kuro a question that everyone wanted to know.

"A-ano K-kuro-san? Who is that boy?"

Everyone stared (those who do not know) at Kuro waiting for him to answer the question.

Kuro hummed and look at them , then he finally answered.

"Since I already have permission from Luffy , then I tell you who the boy is"

All of them (Pirates and Marines alike) perk their ears for the answer.

"The Blonde haired boy's name is Sabo a nobles son and also the brother of Ace and Luffy"

Kuro 'kindly' drop the news to the awaiting audience. Which is worth it for their expression's are quite hilarious.

Marines & Pirates: Σ(||゚Д゚)ヒィィィィ

(A:Not including the serious ones for example Dracule Mihawk , Kid the Magma jerk etc.)

All: "B-BR-BROTHER?!!!!!!!!?"

Kuro: "Yes , Brother"(^ω^)

<<Cliffhanger~>>

[TO BE CONTINUED](^v^)