Chapter 31

Time to get fucked up and potentially fuck my best friend...

I got out of bed, showered, then ran down stairs to see the boys in the kitchen eating whatever the hell they could find.

I walked out to Wilbur and said "hey wilby" he looked down to me with his giraffe lookin ass and said "what do you want y/n"

He could tell I wanted something from him so I said "can you drive me to the mall" he just rolled his eyes, nodded and said "anyone wanna come to the mall with me and y/n"

George clay and nick wanted to come. Techno didn't have a choice we left him to watch Tommy and tubbo.

We all got into Wilbur car and started driving. Wilbur was driving with George in the passengers seat. In the back I was in between nick and clay.

|george|wilbur|
|clay|me|nick|

^^^ car.

George and Wilbur were talking and me nick and clay were on our phones. I received a text from techno.

*text convo*

Techno
Tommy and tubbo what to know what you went to the mall for.

-shit I may have went to get a slightly sexy outfit.... and maybe more lingerie.-

Y/n
Tell them I wanted a cute outfit for tonight.

Techno
What's the outfit gonna be?

-he knows what he's doing-

Y/n
What do you think?

Techno
I don't know what I think but I hope it includes a collar and some handcuffs.

-fuck-

Y/n
I'll consider it for you daddy

*end of text convo*

Before techno could respond nick took my phone and said "oooo who are you texting is it your booooyyyyfffrrriiieeennnddd!!!!" Nick said holding my phone just out of reach.

"Give it back nick" I said reaching for it. Clay realized what was happening and said "read it read it"

Nick still held my phone still out of reach but now read my texts.

Fuck

"What the fuck" nick said between laughs "what" clay said reaching for the phone. Nick let him grab it. They both read what I said to techno.

Just then I got a text. Clay read it. Fuck. I don't know what techno said. Clay just started laughing harder and said "can I respond?"

"No" I said snatching my phone and going back to texting trying to avoid talking about that...

*text convo*

Techno
Listen to daddy and just do it kitten.

Y/n
I may have so bad news....

Techno
What?

Y/n
So nick took my phone and read our texts...

Techno
What the fuck.

Y/n
Sorry I tried to tell him not to.

Techno
It's okay did you tell them it's just a joke we do?

Y/n
No they're still dying laughing.

*end of text convo*

I look up from my phone nick had told George and Wilbur what they were laughing at. I have to explain myself.