pt | 21

Days past by and turned into weeks. Yoongi made all the effort to impress me. ALL the effort. He didn't gave up even if I did all and made him suffer.

Like picking me at the house. Drive me to wherever destination I wanted to go. Made him clean my house. Asked him to do my job and me as his boss. Let him drank the whole 2 bottle of wine that ended him acted like an idiot. Asked him to do our laundry. Made him cook for us in four days. Asked him to buy me a full bag of chocolates when he was in business trip. Call him time to time when he was in an important meeting.

But he didn't complain nor looked annoyed like before.

And this day, I planned to end his suffering and willing to be his girlfriend.

Yoongi picked me at the house and we went somewhere on Earth. The ride was very comfortable, chatting, teasing and laughing.

The car stopped and we got out. I furrowed my brows as the sight of large tress captured my sight. Yoongi held my hand with a smile on his face. I just smiled at him back and we started to make our way inside the forest. The place looked so creepy but I felt nothing. Maybe because I was with Yoongi.

We walked for almost 20 minutes and all I saw was trees. The sight of brightness at the end made me smile. We walked towards the bright part.

We stopped our track and awe spread my face.

The blue color of lake with lot of waterlilies, a bridge towards the small cottage at the center of the lake, colorful flowers scattered around the place.

I glanced up at Yoongi and he did the same to me. He held my hand and we made our way towards the bridge.

"God, Yoongi, this place is very beautiful," I awed.

"Not as beautiful as you," he said.

I rolled my eyes at him and we slowly crossed the lake through the bridge.

Yoongi opened the door of the cottage and went in, me following from behind.

The inside of the cotage was so cute. A cute style for living room, a door for the small bedroom and a kitchen. There was a door in the kitchen thay led the way to the open part of the cottage where a table and two chairs was located.

I excitedly went to the open part and awed. The cool wind hit my body and I closed my eyes from the freshness of the air.

"You like it here?" Yoongi suddenly asked.

I nodded agressively, "Yes! This place is so nice."

"Well, I always went here when I got bored. It made me relaxed for a bit."

We sat on the chair and I eyed every part of there. I squealed as I found a small boat on the side of the cottage.

"How did you got to this place? It was hidden in the center of the forest, you know?"

He shrugged, "I found this place when a group of guys chased after me when I was just in highschool. Since that day, I always went here after school. I built this cottage just two years ago."

I nodded at his words.

"You're the first one I brought here," he said.

I glanced at him and furrowed my brows, "Really? I mean, what about your gang?"

He chuckled, "I don't want Namjoon to destroy this place with his precious hands."

I chuckled.

We stayed the rest of the day there. There were some appliances and I got shock when I knew that there was electricity in the middle of the forest. I mean, there's no impossible when it comes to Yoongi.

~*~

Stars started to twinkle, the moon lighten up the lake.

I found myself sitting on the small boat with Yoongi across me, sailing around the lake with the moon shone above us. Peaceful sound of wind in the forest and sound of night owls.

"This place is perfect," I awed.

"Yeah, you keep repeating that," Yoongi chuckled.

Comfortable silence built up. I bit my lip, trying to look for words to say.

Say it, Y/N. Say it already. Damn it!

"Y/N," he called out and I hummed in response, "I'll wait for you until you're ready to be in a relationship with me. I will never get tired of making you happy. I will never get tired proving to you that I really mean all of this."

I smiled at him. He looked so determined. I love this side of him.

"Yoongi, actually...." I bit my lip to stop it from trembling, "I-uh, I love to be your girlfriend."

He looked taken aback. He widen his eyes and smiled in disbelief.

"Can you repeat it?"

I smiled shyly, blood rushed through my cheeks, "I love to be your girlfriend. I accepted you. I want you to be part of me too."

He excitedly stood up, trying his best not to burst his emotion out, not to drown the two of us if the boat went upside down.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" He exclaimed, "Y/N is now officially my girlfriend!!"

I giggled as he continued to exclaim words in the middle of the forest, waking up night creatures.

He stepped closer to me. He took my hand and I stood up. I gasped as his arms reached my waist and hugged the hell out of me. I smiled warmly and hugged him back.

"Thank you so much, Y/N. All my efforts are worth it," he whispered.

I giggled, "Even the time I was the boss and you were my secretary?"

He chuckled, "You're always be my boss, my queen. I will serve you 'til death."

We pulled apart and he cupped my cheeks, "I love you."

I giggled, "I love you too."

And with that, he leaned closer and owned my lips again, witnessed by the moon and the stars above us.