8.02

Season 8, episode 3

Season 8, episode 3

"Any news on Zola?" Helena asked, joining Meredith and Cristina as they walked down the hallway, a few articles in her hands.

"No, we were supposed to hear yesterday, and then yesterday they said today so... is it up yet?" She questioned, sighing.

"I don't know. Are you ok?" Cristina asked.

"I have no choice, I'm clipping my first aneurysm today." The blond told them in a sing songy manner.

"Well, I've got a valve replacement. My valve replacement." Cristina told her people, happily. "Altman just has to shut up and watch."

"I have an esophageal atresia surgery." Helena told them. "I hope I get a good OR."

"Is it up yet?" Alex asked, joining them.

"Not yet." The twisted trio said in unison.

"Have you heard about Zola?" The man asked. He and Meredith had made up recently, even after the boy had told on her.

"Nothing." Helena answered for her friend.

"And she's clipping her first aneurysm. Sure you don't wanna start with something simpler?" The curly haired woman furrows her brows at the blond, making her roll her eyes.

"Yeah, like juggling chainsaws." Alex teased, as they walked through the lobby.

"Oh, thanks, that's helping." Meredith told him dramatically.

As they came across April and Jackson, the four asked in unison. "Is it up yet?"

"It's going up now." April informed, as they joined them.

"Hey, have you-" Jackson began.

"Haven't heard anything." Meredith told them.

"How are you even here?" The redhead asked, her voice soft.

"Well, there's nothing I can do, and I have to do something, so I might as well do this." She told her.

As the group reached the surgery board, they all let out. "It's up!"

"OR 3, yes!" Cristina let out.

"OR 1, I like OR 1." Helena smiled.

"Oh, plastics?" Cristina teased Jackson. "Waiting all you capital on boob jobs, huh?"

"It's a cleft lip. I'm changing a kids life today." The man answered.

"Well, so am I." Helena beamed.

"Plus, look at Alex, he's fixing a bum knee." He teased. "Way to shoot for the stars, kid."

"At least I'm on ortho, where I literally break bones. Unlike plastics, where the highlight is liposuctions." Alex teased right back.