chapter 33

Sana's P.O.V

"Sanayah, do i really have to do this? i mean, you told him that you two will be having a date today but---" "Jennie, listen to me. I don't care if he'll be mad at me once he finds out. I just don't want to see you two still mad at each other so just chill." i said and smiled at her.

"I already talked to him about this, so don't you worry too much. And you can leave after the conversation if you wanted too" she scratched her nape, looking so stressed out.

I really planned this day, she may have made a terrible thing to tae but i know that she regreted everything already. She feel so sorry about it that she can't even forgive herself for what she had done.

In tae's side i also understand him, he was just so hurt that bad but everyone deserves a second chance right? and i know jennie deserves that chance. He may not forget about it but atleast he could forgive her.

A few minutes of waiting, i turned my gaze back at the main entrance of the resto and saw him entering. He's wearing his long brown coat again, looking like an idol. I can see stares as he walked towards my direction. 

"Can you stop that?" i said as i break the hug.

"Stop what?" he asked.

"Stop walking like that as if this resto is your own runway" i pouted as i glared at a girl behind, rolling her eyes on me. Yeah die in jealousy b*tch!

"Aww, my baby is getting jealous again isn't she?" he asked teasingly while pinching both of my cheeks.

"Hey, shall we?" i said as i gestured him to sit. He looked back at me with his 'what is she doing here?' look. I didn't answer and just forced him to sit beside me.

"You said we'll be having a date today, then why is she here?" he whispered. 

"Yeah we do have a date today.....but after this of course" i said and sarcastically smiled at him.

I cleared my throat before speaking. I need to hurry before he burst out. "Uhm....i'll just order some food and drinks. Be right back" i winked at jennie and she just nodded. 

Tae didn't get to argue since i left them right away. I line up and watched them two from a far distance. I hope this works.

                                              Tae's P.O.V

I knew she planned all of this.

"Tae.." i heard her speaking but still i didn't tend to get my eyes on her.

"If you're here to tell something just say it already" i said in a cold tone.

"I'm sorry, i'm really really sorry. I don't care if i sounded like a broken record to you, i just want you to forgive me and nothing else. Please.....i don't wanna bother you two anymore" she said, almost crying.

I remained silent. I don't know if i can forgive her already. 

'If you can't forgive her for yourself then do it for me' sana's voice echoed in my mind. She'll be disappointed if she knew that we stil have hard feelings for each other. 

"Please?" she said. I looked at her and i saw tears filling her eyes already. I can see her sincerity in it.

"If that's what you want........then your apology is accepted. But still i won't forget what you did that easily, i just did this because of her" i said. I didn't said anything else after that, im sure that's all enough for her to hear.

"Thanks.....you don't know how happy i am to hear you saying that." she said and hugged me all of a sudden.

I froze for a while.