Girls Talk Boys

When you're talking to your girls, do you talk about me?
Do you say that I'm a sweetheart, do you say that I'm a freak?
Do you tell them white lies, do you tell them the truth?
Do you tell them that you love me the way that I've been loving you?

"Ev, you'll never guess what!" Candice said walking into my room. 

"Hello to you too." I smiled at her, looking up from the essay i was writing. 

"Well I have no time to be polite. Google Aaron. NOW!"

"Alright, calm down." I said opening a new tab on my laptop and typed the name that had been filling my head for months.  "Sam Taylor-Johnson announces divorce from Husband Aaron Tay- Oh my god." I screamed and jumped up from my bed. 

"So you gonna shoot your shot." She said jabbing me in the ribs. 

"I don't know! Not yet he just got divorced and I can't make him move on that quickly can I?" I said pacing up and down. "He's probably hurting I mean he's barley spent a day without her." 

"Well then why don't you call him to make sure he's ok." She held my phone in front of my face.

"Fine." I said snatching it out of her hands and dialling Aaron's number. 

"Is it ringing?" She asked excitedly. 

"Yeah cause that's what phones do." 

"Alright smart mouth." She rolled her eyes and began looking at the notes I had out on my desk. 

"Uh hey Evie." I heard Aaron from the other end of the phone.

"Hi, I'm sorry what happened with you and Sam and I just wanted to make sure your ok."

"Oh yeah I'm ok. I mean it's what needed to happen.

"Good, I just wanted to make sure you weren't crying your eyes out needing a hug." I laughed nervously. 

"Well I mean a hug doesn't sound so bad. From you though right?

"Uh yeah that's what I meant." Candice made kissing noises making me give her an annoyed look. 

"Um what was that." He laughed. 

"Sorry that was my friend Candice she's being stupid."

"Oh you talking about me then?

"No, no, no she's just being really really annoying."

"I'll leave you two alone then." He laughed. 

"Are you sure your defiantly ok?" 

"Yes I'm fine Evie, can I come over later?

"Yes of course." I could tell that I had a stupid love sick smile on my face. 

"I'll see you you later Evie.

"Bye." I said as I hung up the phone and bit down on my bottom lip in excitement. 

"What?" Candice asked me. 

"I really like him." I said looking at her. She was lying on her back scrolling through her phone seeming both interested and disinterested at the same time. 

"Y'know I couldn't tell." She laughed. Candice rolled onto her stomach and stared at me. 

"What?" 

"We could both date a marauder." 

"Pardon?" I looked at her in confusion. 

"Well I like Andrew Garfield, you like Aaron? I could date Moony and you could date Prongs." 

"Stop being such a Tumblr fangirl." I laughed sitting down next to her. 

"Don't judge me you have a poster of your crush on your wall and he's seen it." 

"I hate you." I laughed at her. 

time skip! 

"Your telling me, watching Love Actually will heal my heart?" Aaron repeated what I had just said. 

"Yep. It's a classic." We both sat down on my bed ready to watch the movie. "Can I hold you, y'know cause your broken." 

"Yeah sure." He laughed. 

I always felt that I was on cloud nine when I was with Aaron. He made my heat soar and butterflies erupt in my stomach. I always tried to stay calm and not explode any time he did remotely cute or attractive. This was difficult considering his laugh was probably the best sound on earth, I would bet my life on the fact angels had crafted it themselves. 

"Evie." Aaron said hitting my arm, drawing my attention back to him. 

"Sorry what did you say, I spaced out." 

"I asked if that was Colin Firth." 

"Of course it is, second most charming man on the planet." I smiled at him. 

"Second to me of course." 

"No to Hugh Grant." 

"Evie, he was arrested for having public sex."

"I like an adventurous man." I laughed. 

"Evelyn." Aaron said looking me directly in the eye. 

"Aaron." 

"Are you ticklish?" 

"No." I said trying to keep a straight face. 

"Are you sure miss west." 

"I'm sure." 

"I doubt it." 

And with has he pushed me down so I was lying on my back while he began attacking me. The room was filled with the sound of our laughed as we both tried to find where the other was most ticklish. After a while we stopped. As we both tried to catch our breaths, the room fell silent we feel silent the sound of our laughs being replaced with the dialogue from the movie playing the background. It took me until now to realise the position we were in. Aaron laying on top of me, his face barley an inch from my own. I opened my eyes and looked at him. 

He was perfect.

There was nothing about him that was slightly mediocre. 

He was just flawless. 

This realisation however lead to something I know I will regret for years to come. The that will haunt me and make me feel flooded with embarrassment for the next 10 years. 

I cupped his cheek in my hand, leaned up and kissed him. His lips where softer than I could have ever imagined, they set of millions and millions of fireworks all over my body. Before I could pull away I had realised what I'd done. 

"I'm so sorry." I said trying to get out from under him. 

"Uh what was that for." He asked nervously. 

"I don't know I'm so sorry." I apologised. 

"I should, uh, get going." He said getting is jacket from the back of my chair

"I wouldn't blame you." I said looking down at my feet. 

He walked away. 

Without saying goodbye. 

Aaron always said goodbye. 

A wave of sadness and embarrassment came over me. 

I'd ruined any chance I had with him because of a stupid action. 

For the first and what I hoped would be the last time, I fell face first onto my bed and let all my emotion out into my pillow. 

All while Emma Thompson did the same on the screen behind me.  

a/n- uh well hi! I never expected this book to take off so thank you to everyone voting and reading it. I appreciate every single one of you who reads my stupid little fanfic. I really hope your all enjoy this <3