22 | Targets

Meeting at the Kyoto side

"Kill sukuna's host, Itadori Yuji.."

"And do the same with that monster, L/N."

Yoshinobu would never trust that damn Gojo Satoru ever again. Is he dumb for believing that YN, as Gojo stated is one of the harmless L/N's he has met, is nothing like the one he knew before?

Oh he would never forget the man who

Yoshinobu has already seen the gruesome Yosuke L/N consume hundreds of curses before transferring to the Tokyo branch.

When Yoshinobu heard that Yosuke got married only a few months of staying in Tokyo, he feared for the worst..

This guy's already spreading his curse!

.. Was what he thought and worried about.

To Yoshinobu's surprise, Yosuke only had one wife and one child. That's odd, wasn't it? Yosuke's curse is known to get stronger the more it's passed down to new generations, so why wasn't Yosuke trying to make more and more children? Was he aware of the dangerous technique he has? Or was he scared of creating a line of human eating monsters?

No one knows why Yosuke settled with only one wife and one son. Though Yoshinobu is still dead set on finally erasing the last, and hopefully the only living, L/N— the man wouldn't want their.. Scandal to repeat.

'Don't wanna..' Miwa sweatdrops.

"Isn't he around because he can't die?" Mai raised a brow.

"I heard his previous death was a suicide." Yoshinobu continues, "What do you have to do to take precaution againts other exorcist?"

"Kamo."

"Yes." the third year answers, "We have to kill them with cursed power to avoid any post-death curses."

"Exactly. There's no problem if you kill them with proper curse power." Yoshinobu continues, "Itadori Yuji currently controls that body. He only has one life as long as Sukuna doesn't resurface."

"Killing him should be easy."

"As for Y/N L/N.. She's basically useless without consuming cursed spirits or humans. She doesn't know how to use her strength yet, i assume, so take advantage of that."

Suddenly, Todo kicks down the tatami doors inside the room, "This is pointless. Do as you will."

"Come back, Todo." Kamo calmly calls the other third year who only looks at him, "The director's still talking."

"Takada-chan is a guest at the walking show at eleven. Do i really need to explain myself?"

"Just record that." Kamo says, "Sit back."

Todo scowls, "I'm watching it real time and recording it. You messing with me?"

'For real?' Mai thought in disbelief, listening to todo as he continued talking.

"Listen, you bastards. You too, old man. I've been long disappointed by you folks who have no taste in women. You can go scheming all you want but the next time you try and order me around,"

"I'll kill you." he coldly states before walking outside. He can't stand their shit anymore.

Silence.

Everyone is quiet for a minute before Miwa finally spoke up.

"What do we do? He's not gonna listen to us." Yoshinobu also disappeared so that isn't a good sign.

"It's fine." Nishimiya reassures the first year, "That guy will just fight the Tokyo group, either way."

"We can focus on the game while he's going berserk." she continues.

"But we gotta kill both Itadori Yuji and L/N Y/N, right?" Mai ask, "Todo doesn't fight to kill."

'We're really doing that?' Miwa never remembered signing up for murder..

"Then we need to observe Todo and finish Itadori ourselves, right." Mechamaru chimes in, "Then we finish off L/N."

'..I don't wanna.' Miwa seriously thinks they need to get some help— not in a bad way!Just.. Help..

"The curses are also around, so it can be a two on one, right?" she ask.

"No.." Kamo continues, "L/N can be dealt with easily, but it's a serious problem that a half-baked guy like Itadori gets to be in this match to begin with. I can't let this go by idly as a member of the Kamo clan."

"We're gonna attack Itadori Yuji. all at once."