twenty

It was morning in Txt's dorm, they all just woke up and got dressed. They are all now on the way to the mall to have a fansign. They reached the entrance of the mall to see metal barriers keeping the fans from rushing over to them. They waved and smiled while walking past MOAs.

Txt arrived at the big auction room, where companies usually held sales. They walked up to the platform and sat on chairs behind the long black-clothed table. Most of the seats were already filled up by MOAs. The members picked up their hand mics and turned them on. They all shouted "Hi MOA!"
Their fans cheered and waved back at them. The rest went like a normal fan sign, all the MOAs lined up and held out their albums or notebooks for the members to sign. They had little chats and moved on. After everyone was done signing the books, the fans took a seat again.

Soobin said "Now we are going to show you our fan chant for our new song, Blue Hour. Make sure to sing along with us!"
And the staff played Blue Hour and Txt sang along pretending to be the fans to show their MOAs what to say. After that, they did their dance sloppily with some cute accessories that fans gave them.

Heuning Kai was holding a dolphin plushie, Soobin had bunny ears on. Beomgyu put on fake black-rimmed glasses and Yeonjun put a fox coat around his neck and put the hood up. Lastly, Taehyun put on a fairy toy set, he put in the pink plastic earrings, put the rings on his fingers, attached the little comb crown, and even held the wand. All the fans laughed and squealed at how cute they all looked.

After that, they played charades, their manager handed Heuning Kai some cards and on it were different songs with their artists on them. Yeonjun would try to act it out and Soobin, Beomgyu and Taehyun would have to guess. They played it and there were groups like BTS, Twice, Itzy, Monsta X, Seventeen and more. They were stuck on one and Beomgyu tried to communicate with the fans. Yeonjun shouted at him "Yah! No cheating, you're always trying to cheat Beomgyu"
Beomgyu stuck his tounge out and him, they ended up passing that question.

They played a few more games with their fans and at the end. Fans saw some shadows behind the curtains, their eyes widened..

When they saw Itzy sneaking up behind their boyfriends. They put their fingers to their lips telling MOAs to not tell Txt. Meanwhile, Yeonjun was saying "We wanted to play the mafia game, but there's not enough people. With only four people to play it won't work"

A girl's voice creeped into his ears "How about you add five more people"
Yeonjun spun around and saw his girlfriend, he smiled and went in for a hug "Babe! What are you doing here?"
The fans said in unsion "awww" as they saw the rest also reuniting with their girlfriends.
Lia smiled and waved to MOAs "I hope you all don't mind us crashing in"
MOAs shouted "No! Of course not!"
Chaeryoung giggled at Taehyun "Tyun! What are you wearing?"
Taehyun "One of my fans gave me this!"

Ryujin asked "Yeonjun oppa, you were saying something about mafia game?"Heuning Kai beamed "Oh yeah! Since you 5 are here, you can join us! Please noonas" He pouted and gave them puppy eyesYuna kissed him on the cheek "Of course we want to

Heuning Kai beamed "Oh yeah! Since you 5 are here, you can join us! Please noonas" He pouted and gave them puppy eyes
Yuna kissed him on the cheek "Of course we want to. Me and my unnies always ask our managers and stylists to play with us"
Beomgyu clapped "That's nice! I can be the referee, I'll pick the roles. Oh and Taehyun, I'll need your wand for that"
The fans laughed and staff brought out more chairs and set them in the circle on top of the platform.