Prologue

Hello! Some of you might be coming from my Kamado story that I have up, and I welcome you! But if you're new here, also welcome! I hope you get to enjoy this story and hope you get to stick around! Anyway, hope you enjoy this chapter.

Future Author-chan: This book has the word "Baka-nii" so if you don't like it, fucking leave. I'm tired of people commenting when they see the word, and be like "oh, I'm not reading anymore" or "imma stop because of it" Like okay, leave, I don't care. But don't comment bullshit before leaving, your loss for not at least looking over the fucking word or changing it in your mind. Have to be so childish over one simple fucking word. Okay? Okay, thank you.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-A week before-

-(Y/n)'s POV-

I hummed quietly as I headed towards Yaga's office and knock. Once I heard the "Come in." I opened the door and walked in, only to be greeted by a hug by my annoying older brother.

"Uhm, did I miss something? Did someone die? If it's about the me setting the microwave on fire, it was all baka-nii's fault! He dared me!" I said making everyone sweatdropped, but my older brother was sweating profusely as he saw Yaga's dark aura.

He then cleared his throat, "No, but we will speak about that, Satoru..." He said glaring at my brother, then looked back at me, "As you know, your brother is the number three hero."

"Well, I share that spot with Hawks but go on."

"As I was saying...Your brother has recommended you for the entrance exam of U.A." Yaga finally finished.

Yuji suddenly had sparkles around him, "Wha?! Really?! (Y/n)-chan gets to be a hero?!"

I looked at him then back at my brother with a deadpanned look, "Did you really?"

He grinned, "Of course! The exams are next week by the way."

Nobara looked at him, "Don't you mean months?"

He laughed and shook his head, "Nope! It's next week. I didn't want to say till now."

I stood quiet for a bit before a dark aura surrounded me but forced a smile, "Ara~ Baka-nii. Do you really like seeing me suffer? Because I have a great idea for your funeral!"

Fushiguro held me back by holding my arms, and before you ask, "Why is he holding your arms if you have a barrier?" Well sweetie, I turned it off, because I know someone will always hold me back from my idiot brother.

He let out laugh and ruffled my hair, "My adorable little sister is going to become a hero just like her onii-chan!"

I crossed my arms and looked to the side, "More like a bit forced but whatever. I was getting bored anyway. The curses are slow nowadays."

---------

For the past week I trained with my older brother, since we both have the same quirk.

I got slammed to the ground, bouncing up slightly, coughing up saliva.

"(N/n)-chan! Are you even paying attention? The exam is tomorrow and I want you to pass with flying colors." He said with a grin.

I looked up at him, through my (h/l) white hair with a small glare before smiling, "Baka-nii, you already know what I'm going to say to them once I do get into the hero course."

He grinned, "My famous line, right?"

We both looked at each other, with huge grins on our faces, "I'm the strongest after all." We said in unison then let out a laugh.

-Present time-

I hummed with a smile as I walked towards the school. As I walked I could hear and see everyone's eyes on me.

"They look hot!"

"I wonder if they are going to become a hero."

"She looks familiar."

"Wait...Is that Gojo (Y/n)?! The little sister of Gojo Satoru?!"

"Oh my god! It is!"

As people started run towards me, I suddenly disappeared from their sight and appeared in front of the school almost crashing into a random kid with purple hair and eye bags for days.

"Ah, I'm sorry. People were going crazy once they found out who I was." I said, apologizing and laughing slightly.

The male looked at me and nodded, "It's fine." Then walked towards the school.

"Good luck, Purple-kun!" I said smiling and waving at him, making the male pause his steps.

"Purple-kun?" He said looking at me.

"Well yeah, your hair is purple. Plus I don't know your name so obviously Purple-kun."

He looked at me and sighed, "My name is Shinsou Hitoshi, not Purple-kun."

I grinned and walked closer to him, "Well, Hitoshi-kun! I wish you luck! I want to see you in the hero course with me!"

I could see his eyes widen slightly and a scowl form on his face, "Whatever." Then walked.

I pouted slightly, "Thought I made my first friend. Oh, well."

Then I looked at the huge building in front of me, 'I wonder what this school will bring me.' I thought walking through the gates.