{⸙:❛𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 36❜:❀}

>───⇌• :🦋: •⇋───<

No one's pov

Y/n came outside the botique happily as she has been accepted as a worker there.

Y/n - *smiles*Mrs.Shin was indeed a nice and friendly woman. It'll be fun working there.

She decided to go and buy some groceries from the store near by.
She made her way towards the store but stopped when the card, which the counter lady gave her fell down on the floor. She crouched down to pick it up.

-

Meanwhile Taehyung was driving just near the area where Y/n was.
His hand was on the staring wheel but his eyes were roaming around in all directions in an attempt to spot Y/n. The road was pretty busy. Probably because it was a working day.

His eyes sparkled and heartbeat increased when he spotted the face which he's dying to look at since last two days.

Y/n just got up after picking up the card and put it inside her handbag before walking towards the store infront her.

A black car came in between Taehyung's view and because of what he wasn't able to see Y/n anymore.
He lost her, he lost her again. But this time he believes that he'll find her.
An annoying whine left his mouth as he looked at the car still standing there.
He honked with his car many times trying to get the driver's attention but it was of no use.

And as soon as the driver started the car Taehyung pressed the accelerator and tried to go towards the place where he saw Y/n a few minutes ago.

Taehyung pov

I was trying to make it fast not wanting to loose her again. I heard a loud car honk but chosed to ignore it.

I was driving my car furiously not caring about anything in the surroundings, but suddenly my eyes widened when....

-

When a car with full speed came in my direction and

-

*Crash*

-

There was a huge sound of crash. Everything happened so fast that I didn't get the time to react or realise anything.
All I can sense is..me laying on the ground people rushing here and there, I felt numb and a few seconds later everything went black.

. . . . . ?

-

-

-

Ik ik it's short, sry!!
I've just completed my exam.
I'll post one more chapter today☺️

~But~ >.<

Till I write the next chapter Can I get 28 votes pls??🥺*puppy eyes* (eww😂)
Thanks for reading ❤️