8

Im the only one that is rn into SomethingElseYT songs :') ? oh! and welcome back >.< small info hehe , for the people that readed my oneshot book and might wonder where it is now , i deleted it :/ im just not the type of person that can write oneshots xD the oneshot book on my profil is just a joke about a friend and me xDD 

AT THE END IS A QUESTION ,LOL

_____________

Thursday -still morning 8-9am ( 3 days left) 

( george's Pov ) 

" Okayy what do you want to eat?" i asked , i actually didn't knew what i could give him to eat..-  "uhm i dont care just something simple i guess " Dream said with a friendly smile and i  gave me a nod back . I looked all around , at every shop 'Does he likes sugar-stuff? nah and he should not eat it in the morning..  a Sandwich? but what if there is something that he might dont like.....i dont know what to pickkkk' i thought ," Dreaammm i dont know what to pickk" i whined , i notice how he let out a small giggle , what was so funny?! " How about a classy soup ?" Dream then said , i nodded and looked for a nice soup shop ." How about this one? and dont worry, i will pay" I said with a laugh , dream agreed and entered the shop with me . We sat down at a table for-two in the front of a big window , it almost looked like a date--- No george stop it , were just here to eat something . Nothing more .  I mean actually i didn't know what we was , but i also was TO scared to ask . Maybe we were just two players that want to know whos more dominant or maybe we liked eachother but both of us didn't want to deny it . 

" Hello and welcome to the xxxx-Shop !! Do you already know that you want to eat or drink ?" A woman asked and gave us a small smile . The woman looked way older then the other did , i guess she is working here now for a long time . " I would like the xxx-sandwich" Dream said and showed the old lady the menù and pointed on it , she nodded and wrote it down on a small paper ," what about you sir?" The woman asked ," Huh? oh uhm , i just take water " I said with a small smile , i mean i wasn't hungry at all so yeah . After the Woman wrote it down on the small paper , she leaved and told us the food would be done soon . " Aren't you hungry?" Dream asked worried ," oh someone is worried about me , how cute~!" I said with a smirk , dream rolled his eyes " i just dont want you to die Geez " Dream said , i smiled at him innocently . 

~some bored minutes later of waiting~

" so sorry for the long wait but here is you're food and you're water!" The woman said and excused her for the long wait , i actually didn't mind and it seems like dream did too . Dream started eating his sandwich and i took a sip from my water . For some reason i couldn't stop staring at him and his pretty dirty blond hair and his emerald green eyes that you could stare in all day. " Huh? want to taste it?" Dream said with a laugh , i nodded nervously "here" He said and hold the sandwich in front of me , i took a bite and damn , it taste amazing " wow thats delicious !" I almost yelled , dream started to almost wheez but stoped himself " glad you like it too Georgie " Dream said with a laugh , i felt how my cheeks heated up " Did you just call me , georgie?" I whispered under my blush and embarrassment " Got a problem with that?~" Dream said and immediately got a smirk on his soft lips.  And again , the feeling is not leaving me if were just two players or something 'more'... 

I got lost in my mind and didn't even notice that dream finished his sandwish " George?" Dream asked ," huh-? oh , i guess its time to pay heh" I said with a nervous giggle , god i hope i dont come over awkward . " Uhm excuse me!" I said waved over to the woman that gave us the food . " Yes sir?" The Woman asked ," i would like to pay " I said and smiled at her , she nodded " alright.. that would be xxx !" The Woman said , wow i thought it would be more actually , i gave her the money " Thank you! I hope you're having a great rest of the day !" She said and then leaved .   Dream and me got up from our seat and got out of the small food-shop (?) 

" You said you had to get a map for a friend called sapnap , why dont you bring it to him now? " Dream asked while looking around , hes right tho but i didn't know where he was actually but im sure Nikki could help us . " i mean why not but we need to ask Nikki , the one from the clothes shop . I think she know's where he is " I said and notice that the more we kept walking , the more the street got empty . Where was everybody? And i couldn't help but i got a bad feeling in my stomach . " whats wrong?" dream asked ," im just wondering where everybody is.." I mumbled . I notice a kid and two guards , wait , what are they doing here?! Oh no.. They were holding a picture of ..dream... in front of the kid and i could tell , they asked if the kid saw him , i immediately grabbed his hand and pulled him with me . " George , what the hell?!" He yelled but i ignored him , they cant take him away from me and keeping him in this boring castle-life . 

______________________ 

A/N :  do you think dream will get back to castle and maybe he see's george never again , who knows , i wont tell you now :) you need to find it out in next chapter ^-^ 

QUESTION : are actually splatoon fans reading this? and if yes , would you like if i would write a splatoon story about the agent 3 and agent 8 ship ( but male version ) ?