In Love

Yeji opened her eyes and she still couldn't believe that Ryujin kissed her last night. 'She doesn't even know what I look like yet she kissed me.' Yeji thought to herself.

"It was just a dream, right?" Yeji said to herself and slapped herself hoping to wake up to the real world. "I'm just dreaming!" Yeji shouted out of frustration.

"Yeji...shut up. I'm trying to...sleep." Ryujin said and lightly hit the cat-eyed girl.

'She is so adorable.' Yeji thought to herself but she slapped herself again as she realized what she just blurted out.

"Actually, I think I like her." Yeji whispered to herself while looking at the short-haired girl who is sleeping soundly.

After a few minutes of silence, Yeji decided to look around Ryujin's apartment as she felt really curious about Ryujin. She wandered around and saw pictures. Family pictures and some are awards for best photography skills. But, something caught Yeji's attention. A picture of a red car that looks very familiar to the cat-eyed girl.

"Y-yeji, where are you?" Ryujin said while trying to find Yeji on the bed using her hands.

"Yeah, I'm here. I just saw something that looks familiar to me." Yeji said and sat down on the bed while holding the picture of the car.

"What is it?" Ryujin said and tried to sit down.

"Oh, it's nothing." Yeji said and used her hands to fix the short-haired girl's messy hair.

--

"The hell? you cook better than me, Shin Ryujin." The cat-eyed girl said making Ryujin laugh.

"Yep, that's because Lia works as a chef and she taught me how to cook a few years ago." Ryujin said and let out a laugh.

"Really? how about your other friends? what do they do for a living besides twisting people's arms?" Yeji said and let out a chuckle.

"Chaeryeong works in a factory and Yuna works as a caregiver in a psychiatric hospital. She's really popular among the patients because of her skills in crafting and arts. She made this walking stick for me." Ryujin said while showing off her walking stick to the cat-eyed girl.

'Jeez, how can someone be this adorable?' "I see. Anyways, Shin Ryujin, I'm curious. Why do you live alone? where are your parents or siblings?" The curious Hwang Yeji asked.

"I lost my parents the same day I lost my vision. I still remember that day." Ryujin said and tears started to form in her eyes. "It was raining. We were talking about my job as a photographer and something caught my parents' attention. A few seconds later, a vehicle hit us from the front." Ryujin said and let the tears fall.

Yeji let out a sad face and stood up from her seat to comfort the crying girl. "I'm sorry." Yeji said while caressing Ryujin's back.

The cat-eyed girl tried to think of something to cheer Ryujin up. "H-hey, do you wanna have a date...with me?" Yeji nervously said.

"Sure, Yeji. I would love that." Ryujin said and a giant smile formed on her face.

--

"Hey, thanks for coming by." Ryujin said to her friends.

"Do you need some help with something, Shin Ryujin?" Lia said and drank a glass of water.

"Y-yeah, I have a date." Ryujin said that made Lia spill water from her mouth.

"WHAT?!" The three girls shouted in unison at the short-haired girl.

"Yeah....with Hwang Yeji."

"HWANG YEJI?!" The three girls shouted again.

"I think you're going a little fast, Ryujin. Do you even know who she is? and what if she's just fooling you or something?" Chaeryeong asked the short-haired girl.

"Nope. She told me everything about her. Her stories, her girlfriend who passed away and she also told me that she lives with a friend that she met in prison."

"PRISON?!" The three girls shouted again.

"Jeez, stop yelling. Do you want me to go deaf?"

"Ryujin Unnie, we don't agree with this date." Yuna said and crossed her arms.

"I don't care. She slept here last night." Ryujin said and crossed her arms.

"WHAT?!" The three girls yelled.

"Did she do something to you?" Lia said while checking the short-haired girl to see if she has bruises.

"Nope, she's a nice person. We just cuddled and kissed."

"WHA-"

--

"Kim Jungeun! Kim Lip!" Yeji said while slapping the sleeping girl on the couch.

Jungeun opened her eyes and let out a confused face. "Yeji, where the hell have you been? why weren't you here yesterday?" Jungeun said and sat down.

"It's a long story, anyways I need your help. I have a date." Yeji said and let out a smile.

"Really? with who? is it a guy from work?"

"No, i-it's a blind girl a-and I need you to help me look good for her."

"Hwang Yeji, you're already beautiful and second, she's blind, you can just wear pajamas, take her here and lie."

"Hell no. I want to be honest with her." Yeji said and gave her friend a light smack.

"Alright, I'll help you look good for your blind girlfriend."

--

"H-hey, you look good today." Yeji said and let out a smile.

"T-thanks, do you like my curly hair? Ryujin said and gave a big smile.

"Yep, it suits you." Yeji said and placed her hand on top of Ryujin's hand.

Ryujin let out a cough and placed her other hand on her face to hide her blushing face. "L-let's order n-now."

--

"Did you have a good time?" Yeji asked and connected her arms with the short-haired girl.

"Yep. You know, Yeji. I want to see your face." Ryujin said and faced Yeji and cupped her face.

"W-what if I'm ugly, Ryujin? will you still like me if you regain your vision and see my ugly face?"

"Yeji, don't say that. Your face is cute." Ryujin said and placed her hand on Yeji's eyes. "You have cat-like eyes." Ryujin said and tapped Yeji's nose. "Your nose is cute and.." Ryujin said and used her finger to feel Yeji's lips.

"Your lips...I can't identify them with my hands." Ryujin said and connected her lips with Yeji's.

Yeji felt a little flustered at what Ryujin did but at the same time, she enjoyed it. They locked lips and eventually started passionately kissing until they ran out of breath.

Ryujin broke from the kiss and gave a big smile. "Don't worry, Hwang Yeji. Even if you have millions of pimples or big eyebrows, I will accept you."