𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟐𝟐

"wait who is lulu, millie?"

"oh he didn't mention her?"

nope, not at all actually.

"no.. he didn't."

"crap.. then i shouldn't be telling you."

"just tell me. please?"

"fine, okay. lulu is a girl who louis had been talking to for the past months, she's pretty cool to be honest, you know, she's different from nailea."

"so.. louis and her are like a thing?"

"i guess so? i dunno, i shouldn't be talking about things that i don't know."

"yea.. right, i'm getting ready." i say with a smile.

i put my plate on the sink and go upstairs.

i closed my door and went through my closed to choose something to wear.

after a few minutes of indecision, i finally choosed a cute outfit.

i put the clothes on and lay on my bed with my phone on my chest.

my phone then buzzed.

*new message from louis <3*

shoot i had totally forgot that he was coming.

i ignored it and kept looking at the ceiling. my phone buzzed another few times but i still ignored it until i had a call.

*louis <3 wants to facetime.*

goddamn what does he wants.. i'm not mad at him for having a girlfriend, just confused, why wouldn't he tell me? i mean it's practically been two weeks since we know each other he can trust me.

i answe the facetime and sit correctly.

louis : hey y/n are you okay?

y/n : why wouldn't i be?

louis : you didn't answer my texts, anyways i'm coming over.

i faked a smile and turned off the call.

i then go downstairs to warn millie that he's coming.

"millie! louis is coming over" i yell from the stairs.

"okay, i'll open the door." she replies back with a smile.

i smile and go upstairs again.

*

after ten minutes, i ear the door open and closing and some voices.

"y/n he's here!"

i slowly walk out of bed and open my door to walk downstairs.

"hey." he says with a smile.

i smile and walk over the couch, where millie and louis are already there.

i sit next to millie so she's between us.

"want to watch a movie?" she proposes.

we all nod as she start to scroll down on netflix. after what seemed like and internally she finally choose one who we all argued about.

"i'm getting water, one minute!" she says getting up.

i didnt look at louis but i could see him stare at me from the corner of my eye.

"you ok?" he asks breaking the silence.

god i wish millie was here.

i nodded and fixed my attention on the movie that was paused.

not so after the gap between us closed as he say closer to me, where millie should have been.

"what's wrong y/n?"

"i said nothing!"

i probably abused of his kindness, i shouldn't have yelled at him and i instantly regretted my words after they came out.

"sorry." we both say at the same time.

he chuckles but i don't, i have the right to be mad don't i? i'm probably been dramatic but this is a big deal for me, i told him about every boy i talk/talked to and he didn't even told me about his GIRLFRIEND? i feel so sick right now.

millie stormed in with three water bottles.

"here- hey louis that's my seat!"

"find another one" louis replies back putting an arm over my shoulder.

"annoying." she says sarcastically and takes louis' old place.

the whole movie was okay i guess? he always had his arm wrapping my shoulder but it felt so bad.. but so good at the same time. i feel like i'm such a bad friend. what would think his girlfriend if she entered the living room and seeing his boyfriend with his arm aroun another girl? i would feel so sick if it was me who saw my boyfriend like that.. and the fact that he thinks that i don't know that he has a girlfriend.. but why am i overreacting? he just flirts with words and moves, he never actually tried to kiss me and never showed the type of boyfriend and girlfriend affection.

"well, the movie ended so i should get going." louis says getting up.

"yea." i reply back.

"what if we had a sleepover? what do you think y/n!" millie purposes.

i really love millie but really? why him out of so many people.. i didn't want to seem rude so i just accepted it.

"yea sure i guess."