Chapter 33

Fuck.

I was laid down on technos lap. Still breathing hard. He started playing with my hair. Just twirling it through his fingers.

We were laying there for a minute he was about to speak. I was dreading what he was going to say I started frantically thinking of a way out of this situation.

It started to rain.

Before he said anything I sat up. He noticed the sound of the rain. We both got a big smile on our face. I stood up and said "quick put your clothes on." He stood but put his pants on.

I put my skirt back on he went to grab his t-shirt but I grabbed it first putting it over me. It was over sized.

He gave me a smirk and started putting shoes on. I did as well. I ran outside opening my arms and taking in the rain.

He followed me.

I turned around and pulled techno into a hug. I reached in his pocket and grabbed his phone. "What are you doing" he asked

"What's your password?" I asked just looking at the picture of us he set as his Lock Screen. "Uh it's ****" he told me.

(Play fragile by kygo)

I typed it in logged into my Spotify and played a playlist I made. I love the rain so much. I even made a playlist I like to listen to under my tree when it's raining.

I turned the volume all the way up and set his phone back in his pocket. He was smiling watching me the whole time.

I looked up smiled grabbed his hand and ran into the street pulling him along with me. It was still dark out.

I've always wanted to dance in the rain with someone. Someone I love. I've done that once before. With techno.

I always thought those who think only sunshine brings happiness have never danced in the rain with the love of their life.

Me and techno hugging swaying to the beat of the music just listening to the rhythm of the falling rain.

I looked up to techno he gazed back down at me. Eyes full of love. Fuck. I want to be with him so badly.

We almost had sex a couple minutes ago but that thought has left my mind all I care about are him. I want to be with him.

I love him.

I've fallen so hard for this man and everyday I fall harder and harder. I honestly don't know how he is this fucking amazing.

I've listened to this song over and over a million times before but this time was different because I'm with him. The beat was about to drop.

I slightly pulled back from out dance looking up at him. I put one hand on his chest the other on his cheek.

I went for it.

I kissed him

As the beat dropped

While dancing in the rain.

With the love of my life.

I couldn't have imagined this better.

We just kissed to the sound of the music. He had one hand on my waist the other brushing through my hair.

The song slowly came to an end. He pulled away. A protesting whine left my lips. He laughed and said

"I love you y/n" I smiled and replied "I love you too" we've said it once before but it was different this time he was acting different.

I decided to speak before he could. "Techno I know your in love with another girl but I just want you to know I'm fucking in love with you, I want to be with you, I love you. I just want you to know I'm here"

He looked shocked. Fuck.

The last thing i want is to loose him.

His expression went lax he laughed low. I'm so fucking confused. He spoke "y/n your such a fucking idiot." I gave him a confused look.

"Your the girl. I'm in love with you. I have been for months now. Since the day I met you. Your so fucking beautiful and such an amazing person." He spoke. I was speechless.

"Do you really think I would make out with you if I was in love with another girl?" He asked with a laugh

"Well I made out with Wilbur" I said he laughed and said "yeah during a drinking game that's different and you didn't make out either you gave him a kiss. You made out with me."

I laughed and hugged him. "Y/n" techno said in a cautious tone I looked up and said "yeah?" He looked down and spoke the words I've wanted to hear.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" I just hugged him tighter and nodded. He hugged me back and said "that means no more kissing Wilbur" I laughed pulled away from the hug gave him a quick kiss and said.

"As long as I get to kiss you I'm fine with that" he laughed and gave me another kiss. The rain started settling. I decided to get some last words in.

"Techno I promise there hasn't been a day that I stopped wanting you, and you haven't gotten out of my head At all since the day I met you."

I could feel him smile into our hug. His head was on my shoulder. We swayed for a few more second before he pulled away said.

"Let's go inside kitten" i smiled knowing this time it's real. Although it's a joke between us it's real. We are real.

He took my hand and ran inside. We ran into our room giggling the whole way. We laid down in bed cuddling. He was spooning me.

He crashed pretty fast I was lost in my thoughts I'm so fucking happy it's un real. But I can't get one specific thought out of my head.

We almost had sex today. I would've if Wilbur didn't walk out. Now we're actually together. We both live alone. I also own a little too much lingerie and sex toys...

What's it gonna be like?

Fuck

What if I'm not good at it?

1025 words