Chapter 40

Itachi and Kisame had just entered the village in search of Naruto, when they heard that he left with Jiraiya to look for Tsunade.

They were going to go after him when they encountered Asuma, Kurenai, who was later joined by Guy and Kakashi. Itachi knocked out Kakashi before they retreated.

But all this happened not before Sasuke saw them.

Sasuke had gone to meet Kakashi at the restaurant, when he had seen them both, and remembered the cloak description and the unmistakable scent of fish, not to mention the sword of Kisame mentioned in the bingo book.

"They are here Naruto," said Sasuke using the seal.

"I am in the town in the west. Stay close, don't make your presence known until I send a signal."

"Okay," and with that, Sasuke took off.

"Ero sennin, Kisame and Itachi are gonna come here," said Naruto.

"I guess you and your friend are gonna take care of them?"

"Yes, so they will try to separate us, go with the flow, and return only when I flare Kurama's chakra," said Naruto.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Orochimaru and Kabuto were sitting in an unknown location.

"THAT DAMN BRAT!"

"Orochimaru sama, we can switch bodies," said Kabuto.

"No, I want that Uchiha. He still bears hate against Itachi, I can manipulate him," said Orochimaru.

"Besides, one more person can heal my hand," he wickedly added.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"We cannot take both Jiraiya and Naruto together. He was enough to stop us along with the Ino-Shika-Cho a few months back, now after training with a Sannin and also being promoted to special jonin, he is even stronger. We need to separate him and Jiraiya," said Itachi.

"What is cooking in your mind, huh, Itachi?" asked Kisame with a sick grin.

"You know Jiraiya's reputation, don't you?" asked Itachi.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Naruto and Jiraiya were on the way to their hotel room when a girl started flirting with Jiraiya.

"There's no way some girl will flirt with you. Itachi sent her using a genjutsu. Go with the flow," whispered Naruto.

"Ouch, that hurt, but yes," he whispered back and then went with the girl and Naruto went to the room.

"Sasuke, they have made their move," said Naruto using the seal.

"I am about a kilometer away from the hotel you mentioned, stay put," he replied.

A few minutes had passed when Naruto heard a knock on the door.

"I don't suppose you guys are with room service, are you?" asked Naruto, with an amused expression on his face and Amaya in one hand.

"Very funny Naruto kun," said Itachi as he rushed at him and used Tsukuyomi.

"This is the world of Tsukuyomi, and here I-" started Itachi but was interrupted by Naruto.

"Am the god and blah blah blah. You should know that genjutsu doesn't work on Jinchuriki..."

Naruto took a dramatic pause.