Chapter 8

Third Person POV

"Jasmine!" the hunters yelled as the daughter of Hades stumbled out of the shadows. 

"Bianca!" the younger black haired male yelled and the daughter of Hades let the girl-Bianca-go as she hugged her brother.

Jasmine walked over to the Hunters with a poker face. "You idiot!" Jessica hissed.

The helicopter opened fire and the hunters began to dodge. Infusing magic into her body again, Jasmine began to twist and dodge the bullets at an incredibly fast rate.

She quickly summoned a shadow wall between her and throwing up another one in front of the younger black hair male and Bianca.

M'lady looked calmly up to the helicopter.

"Mortals," she announced, "are not allowed to witness my hunt."

She thrust out her hand, and the helicopter exploded into a flock of black ravens, which scattered into the night.

"Jasmine," Artemis said turning to her demiwitch hunter "Where you able to rescue Annabeth?"

Jasmine hung her head. "No m'lady, I was only able to grab Bianca before the manticore vanished with the blonde maiden. I am sorry for the failure."

"You did not fail." Phoebe said "You were able to rescue one of the maidens."

"But..." Jasmin began to protest.

"Remind me to get book some therapy for her when this is over Zoë." Artemis sighed. "Yes m'lady." Zoë nodded to Jasmine's squawk of protest.

All of the Hunt knew that Jasmine still suffered from some PTSD and self-esteem issues from 13 years with the Potters back in England and while she was doing better, it was still there.

The hunters began to advance on the group. Jasmine pulled out her wand and put of 'Notice-me-not' wards around them before speed walking to catch up with the others and tucking her wand away.

Jasmine, who could read minds with Legilimency, entered Adrianna's mind. You okay?

I think... I think that the two younger black haired kids are Bianca and Nico. My long dead niece and nephew. Adrianna replied.

Wait for the reunion later okay? I'll see if they remember you. Jasmine said.

Thanks. Adrianna replied.

Anything for family. Jasmine said before withdrawing.

Zoë stopped short when she saw the spiky black haired female. "You," she said with distaste.

"Zoë Nightshade," the female replied, her voice trembling with anger. "Perfect timing, as usual."

Zoë scanned the rest of them.

"Four half-bloods, and a satyr, my lady," she reported to Artemis.

"Yes," the Huntress said. "Some of Chiron's campers, I see."

"Annabeth!" the black haired male with sea green eyes yelled. "You have to let us save her!"

Artemis turned to face Percy.

"I am sorry, Percy Jackson, but your friend is beyond help."

The boy-Percy tried to struggle to his feet, but two of the Hunters held him down.

"Let me go!" he demanded. "Who do you think you are?"

Zoë stepped forward as if to smack him, Jasmine close behind him ready to jinx him, eyes alight with fury at the disrespect to her mother figure.

"No," Artemis ordered. "I sense no disrespect, Zoë. Back down Jasmine.  He is simply distraught. He does not understand."

Hedwig hooted softly as she appeared from the night sky, landing on her mistresses shoulder. Jasmine relaxed a bit at the warmth of her familiar but watched the events happening.

Artemis looked directly at Percy.

"I am Artemis, Goddess of the Hunt," she announced.

I hope you have enjoyed this chapter!