[15.]

Two weeks had passed since Dade found out the Cullens were Vampires and Bella had become more and more suspicious about them.

The girls barely talked, Dade was always with Alice, after school she stayed at the girls house, playing Games with Emmett and hanging out with Rosalie and Alice in Alice's room.

The sleep over at the Cullens had gone super well. None of the Vampires were fazed by Dades blood.

It turned out Emmett was actually being serious when he asked Dade to paint his nails.

He painted them black, he also forced Jasper to paint his nails too. Which were painted baby blue.

Surprisingly the boys pulled it off better then the girls.

Rosalie and Alice had talked in Alice's room for hours, Dade Was trying to force herself to stay awake, since the girls couldn't sleep, but she passed out at two in the morning.

Esme was extremely happy to meet Dade, she was super sweet. She reminded Dade of her own mother.

Bella and Edward kept having very strange encounters.

Dade sat down on top of a cliff Alice had taken her to.

"Its been almost a month." Alice said.

Dade stared at her. "What?"

"We've been dating for almost a month" Alice said smiling.

Dade sighed in content. "It feels like we've been together forever"

Alice stared at her and smiled.

"It does. But it also feels like you've been dating my family more then me." Alice said nudging the girl with her shoulder.

Dade chuckled. "What? They're fun!"

Alice pretended to be hurt.

"But you barely spend time with me" she said placing her hand on her forehead dramatically.

"Oh I'm sorry your so boring" Dade joked.

Alice glared and flipped her off.

"Rude" Dade said laughing.

The girls sat in silence comfortably staring at the edge of the cliff, where a beautiful stream and meadow was below them.

"Bella and Edward are getting closer. Its going to happen soon." Alice said.

Dade sighed. "Closer? They're encounters are super weird. I wouldn't say they're getting closer."

"Dade they are. Edwards finally accepted that he loves her"

Dade choked on the air and stared at Alice with wide eyes.

"Love? Oh no. No. Like? Thats fine. But love? Ugh no." Dade said shaking her head.

Alice laughed. "I know its kinda weird, i mean they barely talk."

Dade nodded a small smile on her face.

"Atleast they'll be happy, right?"

Alice nodded. "They're going to be inseparable."

"Just like you two." A voice said behind them.

Dade looked behind them and jumped up hugging the person.

"Jasper!" She squealed.

"Dade!" He said spinning her in the air.

"You guys always do this" Alice said sighing and rolling her eyes.

"Why Alice aren't you happy for us? I haven't seen my Dade for years. This is the first time I've seen her since the cold war"