Part 8

I tired to be mad at Cole for telling my Soulmates my secret but I could never be mad at him for long. Especially when I was watching a movie with Clint and Cole came in with my favourite ice cream.

It had been a month since then and I could say I felt awful. My lungs were hurting more than normal and I could tell I was about to have an episode. I tried to ignore it not wanting to worry anyone.

I was happy finally, With my soulmates. We were all in a routine ever since they found out they are always around making sure I'm ok. It makes it hard to sneak away if I'm struggling to breath or cough up blood.

I'm normally with all of my soulmates but we did work out away to get alone time with all of them. So sometimes I would spend a couple hours with all of them and then sometime I would spend time with one of them. They all had there own things to do so I mostly just Lounged about all day.

I was sitting with Peter helping him with his homework when it happened. I couldn't breath. There was a burning in my lungs and I could taste metal in my mouth. BLOOD. I stud up abruptly urning at state from Peter.

"Benny are you" Peter says getting up

"I'm fine just going to the bathroom stay here" I say walking away quickly. I had to get the emergency pills to try and stop what I new was about to happen.

I finally made it to my room. OH GOD. I then Realised that I took the last of the emergency pills yesterday I didn't want to tell Cole because he would freak out if he new I had been taking them. Because I was suppose to go to the hospital if I needed to take them. I ran into the bathroom and through up a lot of blood. SHIT.

I lay on the floor struggling to breath. The pain was to much. There was blood everywhere and I was still coughing up more in an attempt to get air into my lungs. I must have made a lot of noise because Steve came running in. Seeing me he screened for the others and ran over to me.

There was tears and blood everywhere. I couldn't breath. And then I blacked out just as I seen my soulmates running in.

 And then I blacked out just as I seen my soulmates running in

AN

Sorry not much in this part I just wanted to set the scene for the next bit