~Chapter 16~

Author: No time to talk, on to the next chapter! 

Author: Also, enjoys this Zhongli edit! Credits to the person who made it! :))

The Blessing Of the Land.

Bubbles 4213.

Chapter 16: The girls Sleepover! Pt.1

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I wanted to thank you for getting me out of their Zhongli."  You're voice spoke, suddenly breaking the Awkward Silence between the two of you. 

You and him were now walking on a beautiful, unattended beach. The sun was shining on the beautiful horison, making it feel somewhat romantic?

Zhongli's white button up shirt had two button's udon, exposing his cool tattoos onto his chest. His hair blew with the wind while his ripped black Jean's exposed some of his muscular legs.

Seeing this man shine in the sunlight made your heart beat faster and faster, it was like he wasn't even human, but more like an Angel sent from heaven. 

His actions were unexpected to you from Earlier, your mind still racing on how warm he was. The way he hugged you from behind didn't make you the slightest uncomfortable at all. 

But, that hug was full of carefulness and comfort. 

He surely knew what he was doing. 

You could basically still smell his scent through your nose, his strong cologne dancing with your nose hairs. 

Looking to the side a little bit, you could see Zhongli holding his black, leather shoes in his hands, the sand below engulfing his smooth looking feet. 

You've never seen a man so perfect before in your world, but Instead of perfect, it's disgusting perverts who sing, talk, and even dream about sex. 

There is no GENTLEMAN in the real world, only pigs. 

Zhongli suddenly smiled, the sun glowing on him more as to how sweet and handsome his smile was. 

It made your cheeks rise seeing the way his golden eyes met your gaze, feeling as if they were piercing into your sole.

"It is not a problem Lady (Y/n). To be honest with you, I was going to ask if you'd like lunch with me before I head back to Liyue, but it looked like you were quite busy, and quite uncomfortable." He confessed, the sudden waves washing under his bare feet. 

Sighing, you're face soon soften up a bit. You're eyebrows furrowing as the wind blew your Long, Mediu, or short locks. 

"You could say that...."You're voice mumbled, Zhongli hearing in an instant. 

"Where you two close in some way?" He asked, affirming about Albedo's sudden Jealousy the God caused. 

He never wanted to admit that he was the one who caused it, but what's the fun in not keeping the rush a secret?

Though, he never liked Albedo, he still liked to poke fun at the blonde man, keeping the chase much more exciting. 

He saw your head shake, your Beautiful (E/c) eyes met his golden ones, both of you just staring at each other for a moment.