LMD Central (4x15)

Summary request: you are told Daisy and Jemma are the LMDs, so when you run into them, you don't trust them. However, in order to get out of the base overrun with LMDs, they have to convince you that they're real.

This episode is one of the best they ever made, so enjoy :)

After Daisy left to check the containment rooms downstairs to confirm they were ready for the incoming Inhumans to stay in, you hadn't heard of her again. And that was a while ago. 

Nothing seemed to be out of the ordinary, but then again, something didn't have to be noticeable to be wrong. Lately you have been dealing with LMDs, life model decoys from real people. They walked and talked so life-like, you would never know you were talking to one unless you cut open its skin and saw the wiring underneath. There was no other way to expose them.

It had everyone on high alert for a long time. All agents felt uneasy, even though there hadn't been any LMD problems within the base. 

You were in the small control center of the base to make sure all Inhumans had been contacted and knew SHIELD was coming to pick them up to protect them. The main goal of LMDs? Take out all Inhumans. And that made you very uneasy with an Inhuman girlfriend and being an Inhuman yourself.

You got really worried when Coulson called a meeting with all the agents in the base and Daisy didn't appear. Neither did Jemma or Fitz. 

Hanging in the back of the crowd, you scanned all the agents coming in and kept a sharp eye out for anyone looking suspicious. The room kept getting fuller, which worried you. It looked like all agents were here. 

The Director, Mace, stood next to Coulson in front of the group, his suit on. Whatever was going on must be serious. 

''We know you're wondering why you're here,'' Mace started. ''You've received orders. Base is on a complete lockdown. Agent Coulson will explain why.'' Someone had handed you a gun because apparently you had missed those orders. But the weapon in your hand only made it that much weirder. What the hell was going on and where were your friends?

Coulson stepped forward, a sinister expression on his face. This was his bad news face. ''Two of our best agents and friends, Daisy Johnson and Jemma Simmons, have been kidnapped. And worse than that, they have been replaced.''

The floor fell away under your feet, your heart skipping a beat while your hands got sweaty. He must be lying. He must be lying. You had seen both of them an hour ago and they looked normal. There was no way this was happening. This couldn't be happening.

''What?'' you breathed in disbelief. Your brain couldn't focus anymore and didn't want to register what was going on. The agents around you burst out in murmurs, sharing confused and worried glances. But with their big guns and body armor, they looked ready to fight.

''Shoot to maim,'' Mace took over from Coulson again. ''Stomach, spine. It's imperative we pull the data from their heads.''

You pushed through the crowd until you stood in front, the gun in your hand trembling because your whole body shook. ''I'm not going to just shoot at my friends!'' The idea alone made you sick. If they really were replaced with LMDs, only brutal force could take them down, which meant emptying a lot of bullets into their bodies. ''I'm sorry but I don't believe any of this. What is to say you aren't the ones replaced? I won't risk that.''

Mace didn't seem surprised by your outburst. You were known to be the stubborn and protective type. Slowly, he stepped down the small platform until he stood in front of you. ''Tell me, agent Y/L/N. Do you know where they are? Jemma, Daisy? Have you seen them at all this past hour?''