Chapter 1 Eli Moskowitz

The hockey player I snagged from practice today pinned me up against the wall slowly sucking on my neck leaving small marks. I let my head sit back against the wall as I smiled in pleasure. Our lips locked again and his tongue quickly took dominance over mine exploring every inch of my mouth. He pushed me harder up against the wall and my hands tightened in his hair. But there was always something missing, it was like I was experiencing everything I wanted to experience but with the wrong person. It felt as if it was just incomplete. That's why I fuck so many people, I'm just never fully satisfied. I try not to be a home wrecker but if the boy comes onto me I'm not gonna stop him, all the girls at this school are bitches anyway. Maybe one of the boys will satisfy me, but so far... none have.

The bell rang signaling that it was time for lunch. I removed myself from my thoughts and pushed the boys head away as I exited the closet. "See you tomorrow!" He called out to me. "Ya probably not!" I called back not even looking at him.

"Hey Ali come sit with us!" I heard a voice call out to me. I looked to my side and saw Kyler staring at me with a smirk. I walked over to him annoyed, "sit." he said when I approached. I began to sit down but stopped when I heard a voice, "Sorry these seats are taken." Yasmine smirked while coming up behind me and pulling the chair out from under me. I was smart enough to stop before I fell over. I turned around and glared at her. "What's your problem?" I scoffed. "You know what you fucking did." Yasmine snapped back. "Hmm actually I forget who did I fuck this time that your mad about?" I asked while shaking my head. "You fucked my fucking boyfriend!" She shouted in reply getting even angrier. "What's his name?" I asked still confused. "Tyler." She replied while crossing her arms and glaring at me. "Tyler, Tyler hmm..." I started trying to remember any of the boys names. I laughed as I continued speaking, "Oh that was your man I thought I recognized him" I said while shaking my head. "You bitch!" She screamed while coming towards me. "Sorry the heart wants what the heart wants and I wanted 10 inches inside of me." I shrugged while walking away. Yasmine stood there stunned, she had absolutely nothing to say. She should have learned by now, you can't challenge me and expect to win.

I roamed the lunch room looking for a place to sit when my eyes landed on someone I recognized. "You're Miguel Diaz right, apartment D5?" I asked while approaching him. "Ya that's me." He replied with a smile. "Ali Lawrence apartment D10." I said introducing myself. "I'm... well you already know I guess." He replied stopping himself. I laughed a little before sitting down next to him. There were two other boys sitting with them, one looked down and the other stared at me in fear. "You good?" I questioned while looking at a brunette boy. "S-s... sorry." he apologized while looking away. I directed my gaze to his friend sitting next to him, my eyes scanned his face and landed right above his lip, he had a scar running from his top lip to his nose. When he felt my gaze he looked up and met my eyes, his eyes were a shade of grey but they could become hazel or blue depending on how the light hit them. When he realized I had been glancing at his scar he moved his hand over his lip to cover it, my smile faded as a bubble of awkwardness surrounded him. "Hey... I think your scars kinda cute." I said to the boy trying to boost his confidence. He looked up at me and I was able to see a small part of his smile peeking out from under his hand. "You're Eli right, 5th period chemistry?" I asked with a smile. He nodded his head before looking back down again, "He doesn't talk much." the brunette boy said referring to his friend. I rolled my eyes at the boy and looked over at Miguel. "Ali this is Demetri." He explained referring to the brunette boy. "I would say it's nice to meet you but it's not." I said while looking over at Demetri. Eli and Miguel laughed a little at my joke but Demetri didn't find it funny. "Stop laughing!" He said as he looked at Miguel and Eli while scrunching up his nose.

"Ali c'mon come sit with us, those nerds don't deserve to have you in their presence!" Kyler called out, I heard him but decided to ignore his statements. I continued talking to Miguel, Demetri butted into the conversation a few times but Miguel and I were by far the most social people so conversing was easy for us. Eli stayed quiet the whole lunch period, I had to admit, for a nerd he was pretty cute.

"Oops sorry." I heard someone say as a cold substance ran down my chest. I looked up and saw Yasmine along with one of her friend moon, they had poured spaghetti all over me. "You assholes!" I shouted while getting up in their faces. "I must have tripped." Yasmine shrugged while walking away with moon. "Ya you probably tripped trying to walk in those cheep ass heels!" I screamed in reply while storming out of the lunch room.

I burst through the doors of the school bathroom and saw a few freshman's talking to each other by the sinks. "Out!" I screamed and they all hurried out. I walked over to the paper towel dispenser and rolled out almost the whole thing, I soaked them with water and started scrubbing my shirt and the parts of my chest that the spaghetti slipped down. "Are you serious." I scoffed when I saw a big red stain from the sauce all over my shirt. I gave up and stormed out of the bathroom into the hallway. I looked down at the ground trying not to be seen when I bumped into a hard chest. "There you are Ali." The person sighed. I looked up and saw Eli standing in front of me. "Eyes up asshole." I scoffed in reply when I noticed him looking down my shirt. "No no I wasn't looking at your... you know, I was looking at the stain." He replied. I looked up at him annoyed, I rose my eyebrows to show that I didn't believe him but he didn't seem to get the hint. "Do you wanna take my sweater, I have a shirt on under it." he offered while looking down at me. "Sure." I replied with a shrug. He started to take off his sweater but as he was doing so his under shirt lifted up slightly revealing forming abs. 'A nerd with muscles, maybe I should start picking the nerds, I mean if they can write a 2000 word essay in 10 minutes they must have pretty strong hands' I thought to myself with a smirk. "Here." Eli said snapping me out of my thoughts. I grabbed the sweater from him and slipped it on. "Thank you." I replied while walking away. "Oh Ali wait." He called out while catching up to me. "Ya." I turned around and looked up at him. "Do you want to walk to class together, we both have chemistry." He asked. "Sure why not." I replied with a smile.

Hi this is the first chapter of my book, thanks so much for reading! Sorry this chapter is kinda short I want to be able to post one chapter per day so I'm going to have chapters pre written so that way I won't miss a day!

Ali is such a baddie if you couldn't tell 👠💄💅 dont worry tho she won't be like this for the whole story (MAJOR CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT ALERT) anyway if you keep reading you'll find out how 😏

I am also going to put a picture of eli/hawk/jacob that relates to the chapter at the end of it, here's today's!