➤𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 18

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

𝘗𝘓𝘈𝘠𝘐𝘕𝘎: [𝘈 𝘓𝘖𝘕𝘌𝘓𝘠 𝘕𝘐𝘎𝘏𝘛] - [𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘞𝘌𝘌𝘒𝘕𝘋]
1:35 ──────ㅇ───────── 3:47
↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

YOU HAVE ME BUT SOMEHOW IT WILL NEVER BE ENOUGH

Crystal lockets and glass shields, you're hiding from the facade I'm presenting to you. The raindrops that drown in your palms are solid from the hamartia of lust you hold, craving skin like lands.

The bright syrupy liquids of the sun hit us directly, while we laid on top of the messy bed, my arm dangling off as the auburn-haired girl consulted me, her hand rubbing my forehead softly.

"F/n you won't die I swear." The girl reassured as she played around with the rings on my fingers, sudden energy rejoiced me and I got up from the bed and violently shook her shoulders in panic.

"YOU NEVER KNOW! WHAT IF HE LIKE WANTS TO FUCK?!" She slowly rolled her eyes and pushed me down to sit back and massaged my arm lightly, "You can just say no, stop panicking."

An abrupt noise interrupted my crying session, the door opened widely and the black-haired girl had arrived, her hair in two space buns and she was carrying a large bag of food.

She raised a brow at the tears brimming in the corner of my eyes and shut the door, she slowly strolled towards us and plopped onto the bed.

"What's wrong?" She questioned, her hand moved towards my back, drawing circles around to soothe the pent up emotion.

"She's going on the date with Floch," Sasha explained, she got off the bed and rushed to the food and ate all of it like it was her last meal.

"Don't worry about it, you're gonna be fine, and if you're worried just text us."Mikasa smiled and looked at the ravaging girl, her hands filled with random liquids and sauces.

"Yeah f/n don't worry me and Connie will protect you," Sasha stated as she carried on shoving up random food items in her mouth.

My frow deepened and eyebrows furrowed, "Yeah, yeah..." I murmured but Mikasa caught onto my words and made me look her way by clearing her throat.

"And it's just Floch, I remember I went on a date with a random guy for a limited edition record." The black-haired girl explained while moving her hands around to emphasise each word, I looked at her with enthusiasm urging her to speak on.

"So now you have the record right?" I asked, she gave me a distasteful look and shook her head, "Oh no, turns out he was a runaway criminal who was trying to find a place to crash at and he asked me to get vengeance on his brother." The words slipt passed her and my lips parted from shock.

"The fuck?!"

She smiled before dragging me to the cupboard and threw multiple clothing items on me before walking away, "Go and then when you come back I'll tell you what happened."

"Yes ma'am."

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

I walked outside the building to see a black car parked by the side of the road, I squinted to get a better look and noticed Floch sitting inside, waiting.

I trotted over and knocked on the window with a fake smile plastered across my lips, he noticed my presence and rolled down the window. "Oh hello f/n, you're early." He opened the car door from the inside and I stepped in, realising the temperature was quite cold.