Chapter 10

- Isabella's POV -

Darelle stared me up and down with a confused look on his face. I looked down to see that I was still in my bra and underwear, shit I forgot. I quickly ran to my bed grabbing my robe and covering myself.

"I just came to let Isabella know that dinner is ready" Darelle finally spoke obviously trying to save himself.

Lorenzo walked over to him and muttered something making Darelle leave the room shortly after.

"Get dress bella, I have something to take care of" Lorenzo said before walking out my room, closing the doors behind him.

I knew that Lorenzo was either going to kill Darelle for coming to my room late at night which wouldn't be my fault. I warned him earlier that if he didn't want to get killed to leave my room plus we have phones for a reason, how hard is it to text, hmm or maybe Lorenzo actually had something to take care of that wasn't him.

I walked over to my walk-in closet to pick out an outfit. The inside was just as big as the one at the penthouse. The sides of the room were covered with black built in shelves that my shoes and clothes were on, the middle had a large cabinet with a clear glass on top that I stored my accessories in, right next to it was a bench and across hung a long wide mirror.

I ran my fingers through the clothes that hung and stopped randomly. I grabbed the black satin halter jumpsuit, taking it off the hanger and throwing it on with the black Saint Laurent heels Lorenzo bought me.

I walked out of my room and down the hall to Lorenzo's office. Surprisingly there wasn't a guard this time so I barged in not even knocking.

"Knock next time" Lorenzo said not even bothering to look up from his computer, I'm definitely going through that later.

" I assume you were here" I said walking over sitting myself on his desk.

Lorenzo shut his computer and got up from his seat.

"Let's go" He said holding his hand out, helping me off his desk and walking me out his office and down the hall , stopping at a door.

"A closet?" I asked looking at the door then him.

He smirked before opening it revealing a elevator. We stepped in and he press a button with the letter G.  A few seconds went by and the elevator came to a stop, opening to a huge garage filled with luxury cars.

Lorenzo grabbed my hand, walking me through the garage to an all white Mercedes.I tried opening the door only for it to be shut.

"I open the door" He said sternly.

The door opened again only this time it was by him. I got in, the interior was all red, fancy. He closed the door and walked around the car to the drivers side.

"Where are we going" I asked as he and I buckled in.

"You ask too many fucking questions" He growled opening the garage with the garage opener and speeding out, he gets pussy once and doesn't know how to act.

A few minutes have past, we both were silent so I decided to put on some music but before I could touch the radio Lorenzo slapped my hand.