𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 2: 𝑅𝑒𝑠𝑒𝑑𝑎

I didn't mind living in a small apartment.. in fact, I preferred it. Something about living in big, fancy houses, just doesn't sound comforting to me. I mean, come on. Haven't you seen the thousands of horror movies that revolved around a big mansion?

I went to the back of the truck to start grabbing boxes to bring to our apartment. I stacked two big boxes on top of each other into my arms. It blocked my view, but I'm tough. How hard could it be?

I started waking towards our door when I accidentally run into someone, causing my boxes to fall right on top of them.

"Oh my god! Are you ok?" I said in a panicked tone, as I started to get the boxes off the person I just ran into.

"Yeah! I'm ok!" He said, looking up at me. I held out my hand to help him up. It was a boy, looking to be about my age. Wow, he was kinda cute.

"I'm so sorry. I should've been looking where I was going." I said, still with a hint of panic in my voice. "No, its fine! I should've been looking where I was walking too." The boy said. "So, are you guys moving in?"

"Oh, yeah. We moved here from Florida, me and my uncle." I said. "Oh sweet! I've always wanted to go there! Is it true that all the old people live there?" He asked, with a happy tone.

"Yeah, pretty much." I chuckled.  "But it's not as cool as it seems. It's pretty boring actually." I added.

"Yeah, that makes since. How fun could it be watching a bunch of old people play Bingo everyday?" The boy said, which made me laugh. "Exactly!" I said, laughing even more.

I heard my uncle call my name from inside our new apartment. "Well, that's my que. It was nice meeting you!" I said to the boy as I turn to walk away. "Wait! I didn't get your name!" He called.

"I'm y/n, but everyone just calles me y/n/n." I said to the boy. "And you are?"

"I'm Miguel." He said with a smile. "I'll see you around!" Miguel said, waving and smiling at me, as he started to turn around.

"See ya!" I said, waving. He seems nice. Nicer than the kids at my old school, at least. They were all a bunch of assholes. I heard my uncle call my name again from inside. I picked up my boxes again and made my way inside.

"What took you so long?" He said. "Oh sorry, I was just meeting the neighbors." I said. "Are they nice?" He asked me, leaning on the kitchen counter. "They seem to be so far." I said, taking my boxes through the end of the hall, into my new room.

I plopped down on my bed. Between the plane ride and the drive, I was exhausted. As soon as I laid myself down, I fell right to sleep.

✯¸.•'*¨'*•♡︎ ♡︎•*'¨*'•.¸✯