𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎

Alexis's Pov

I tip-toed around the room- grabbing my clothes, cautious of not waking Draco up.

I knew what a hard time he had with getting to sleep and I wasn't about to disturb him.

He always looked so Beautiful asleep, the way he looked so relaxed and at peace- there was something so magical about it.

The way his hair lay across his forehead made him look so sweet- he always hated when his hair was messed up and not perfectly styled.

But I always thought he looked beautiful with messy hair but he'd never accept the compliment.

I twisted the door handle quietly, I quickly slipped out the door before closing the door without making a sound.

As I closed the door, I let out a deep sigh as I remembered mine and Draco's conversation from the previous night.

He was coming, Voldemort...my father? he was coming tonight and nobody would be able to stop this from happening.

Nobody knew how tonight would pan out, we don't know how it's going to end...we know nothing at all.

The only thing that I knew is that I had to talk to Harry.

🪄🪄🪄🪄🪄🪄

Draco's Pov

The sun had risen, which Id have no idea about unless my alarm wasn't blaring. That was the only downside of the Slytherin common room- The Black Lake was all we could see instead of the glistening sun.

I stretched out my legs, recovering from a rough night on the couch- It'd taken me hours to finally drift off.

I rubbed my groggy eyes, adjusting to the brightness of the room as I jumped up from the couch.

I was ready to check on Alexis but I saw that the bed she once slept in was now empty and all that was left was a envelope- addressed to me.

I picked up the envelope and I don't know why but my heart suddenly sunk.

I had no idea what would be written In the envelope but I wasn't ready to find out, so I went over and shoved it in the pocket of my blazer.

I was sad to see that she'd left without a single word.

Maybe she didn't care for me the way I did for her.

She'd left without even saying goodbye and that hurt me because I knew what was about to happen later on tonight and maybe I missed my final chance at saying goodbye to her for the last time

But maybe that was the way it should be because the worst goodbyes are the ones where we don't know whether we will ever be able to say hello again.

I knew that today, I'd do anything to keep Alexis safe even if that resulted in my death.

I'd stop at nothing.

Nothing at all.

She may not realise it but she saved my life in many ways and I owed her for that.

I had so many emotions racing around in my head and I wanted to scream until they all ran away.

I was scared, anxious but most of all i was sorry- sorry because after all I'm the one who's letting them into the castle.

I didn't want to but what choice did I have?

🪄🪄🪄🪄🪄🪄

Harry's Pov

My eyes were watering, they were burning like acid was being poured on them.

I'd had no sleep- not one minute, all I'd done was stare at the wall...all night.

It had been that way for weeks because every-time I manage to drift of...I see him, I have horrible visions of Voldemort.

And that's how I know that tonight him and the rest of his pathetic followers are going to infiltrate the castle.

They're coming for me, they're ready to kill me but Im ready.

I'm ready for him.

This wasn't just about me anymore, I've got to protect the school and everybody inside of it.

I've got to do it for my Mum and Dad.

🪄🪄🪄🪄🪄🪄

Please, vote it'd be much appreciated