𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟒.

Y/N's POV

"PIECK!!"

The Armored Titan ran to save her but then a Titan slashed his face with its sharp claws.

Porco? Wait - That's Porco's Titan!

I couldn't waste time and tried to make my way over to the Cart, but then a Titan came from behind and lunged at me.

Now that's Marcel's Titan... Huh?

Confusion took over my brain, causing me to be distracted, and Jean had to save me by aiming a thunder spear at the Jaws.

"Thanks!" I said.

"We need to get Armin back!! That's the only way out of this unless we all die here!!" Levi said.

Connie shot a thunder spear at Porco's Jaw Titan, freeing Reiner from struggle.

"LET'S GO!!"

I looked at the Cart's motionless body. I need to get out of here with them so just hang on a little longer for me, Pieck.

"HURRY!!"

"Keep looking forward!! Don't mind the Titans behind you!! We need to escape!!"

I'm sorry but I have to look behind to watch my back! I noticed a rabbit kind of Titan reaching out to grab me and swung my hammer.

Focus on yourself, focus on yourself, focus on yourself. Do that if you want to live, y/n.

But Reiner's getting slammed by a wolf looking Titan! It's OK, Mikasa and the others will help and handle them!

Then I turned around.

"Bertholdt?!"

He grabbed Reiner and I, both of us unable to do anything against a Colossal Titan like him, as he brought us closer to his mouth to most likely eat us.

"REINER!!"

"Y/N!!"

Is this the end...? I couldn't do anything.

No wait. I exited my Titan at the nape and Mikasa quickly grabbed me in time, Jean doing the same to Reiner who had also exited his Titan.

I watched as my Titan was squeezed and crushed, blood spurting out. Then the Colossal Titan threw my inert Titan to the floor, along with Reiner's. That was a close one...

"Sorry but there's no time to pause and take a break!!" Mikasa told me, and I nodded as she let me go and I used the vertical maneuvering gear on my own.

I watched her go off and slash the nape of a Titan that was about to eat a dangling Connie.

"I haven't done this in a while..." I said, and took out my blades.

I noticed a Titan closing in on Jean and Reiner and immediately stepped in and slashed its nape.

"Looks like their equipment is broken dammit..." I muttered.