Chapter 9

*a month later*

Marinette was so excited, they would leave for the Gotham trip tomorrow and Marinette would not be coming back. She got accepted at GA and would be finishing the school year there. Marinette had slowly been moving things over to Wayne Manor because Damain had practically begged her to stay as did the rest of the Waynes.

"We can all thank my boyfriend, Damian Wayne, for this trip. He just begged his father to do so and, well, Bruce Wayne just can't say no to his kids." Lila was lying, as usual. "I even helped Batman to stop the Joker." Marinette coughed and took a sip of water to hide her laugh. Alix and Kim along with the rest of Marinette's friends knew about Marinette's relationship with Damian. Though they were all specifically told by Marinette not to do anything about Lila's lies.

"Ok, class." Mdme. Bustiar said. "The rest of the day will be for you to pack and make sure you have everything. We leave at 6am tomorrow, so get to the airport at around 5-5:30 am. Well, class dismissed!" The class jumped up.

"You all packed?" Chloe asked as the friends walked out.

"Yep."

"Oh, yeah."

"Definitely."

"Ready to go."

Chloe smiled. "Then you are all coming to my place for a sleepover. Get in the car, we'll get your bags and then to the Bourgeois Hotel!"

*time skip*

Marinette shouldered her messenger's bag. It had an extra change of clothes, her sketchbook, the jacket for Damian, and of course the horse miraculous and Tikki with extra cookies. She and her friends got permission from Mdme. Bustier to stay at a friend's place in Gotham instead of staying at the Wayne Hotel. In other words, Marinette and her friends were staying at Wayne Manor. Marinette and her friends piled into Chloe's car and were on their way to the airport.

*time skip*

"-and this is my ticket, Mdme. Bustier. Does everyone have their tickets?" The class confirmed that they had their tickets, all except for Lila.

"Marinette has the first class ticket my Dami-boo got me!" Lila saw that Marinette had a first class ticket, but not that it was one way.

"Funny thing, Lila. This ticket has my name on it and Chloe paid for it. Now, let's get on the plane, everyone!"

*time skip*

Marinette saw Alfred by a limo and gestured to it. "Let's put our things in the back, then I'll give out the room assignments for the rest of the class."

Marinette walked toward the limo with her friends, but Alya grabbed Marinette's arm before she could open the trunk.

"What do you think you're doing, that's for Lila from her boyfriend."

Alfred stepped forward. "Miss Marinette, would you like me to get security?"

"No thanks, Alfred, I got this." Marinette deftly twisted out of Alya's grip and opened the trunk. She put her bag in and stepped back to the group as her friends piled their luggage in the trunk.

"I will be giving you your room assignments and keys now. Room 200, Adrien and Ivan. Room 201, Mylene and Sabrina. Room 202, Max and Nathanal. Room 203, Alya and Lila. Room 204, Rose and Juleka." Marinette finished passing out the keys.

"Ha, you and your friends don't have room assignments!" Lila sounded triumphant.

"Yes, me and my friends don't have room assignments because permission to stay with a friend here in Gotham."

*time skip*

"Damian! I made you a late birthday present." Marinette handed the Robin-themed jacket to Damian. They were supposed to be asleep, but the couple wanted to hang out alone.

"You made this? This is amazing!" Damian tried it on. "Thank you, angel, it fits perfectly." He kissed her on the head.

"I got measurements from Alfred. Oh, I had the weirdest experience. I met this guy and could swear that I knew him. He reminded me so much of you, but it was probably just because I missed you so much even though it was only a couple days after I left Gotham. Weird, right?" Marinette chuckled and then noticed Damian's wide eyes. "What?"

"Ladybug?"

"What do you- Robin? That must mean- oh. That makes a lot of sense." Marinette looked at Damian. "Bruce is Batman and the rest of your family are each of Batman's partners."

"And you're Ladybug, which must mean that your friends are the rest of your team, correct?"

"Yeah."

"Well it makes sense, you and your friends were able to fight Mr. Freeze.

*time skip*

The class was in the mall for lunch break after the tours. Damian was planning to meet them there for lunch.

"Angel! I missed you!" Damian hugged Marinette tightly.

"You just saw me at breakfast." Marinette laughed as she patted his head.

"But that was so long ago."

"Only a couple hours ago."

"After a couple months."

"Fine, you win."

Damian smiled and pulled back, wrapping an arm around her waist. "So," He looked at Nino, Chloe, Alix, and Kim. "Where do you guys want to eat?" Damian had met Alix and Kim on video calls and yesterday when the French class first came.

"Hey there, handsome. Why don't you ditch these bozos and come with me to have some real fun." Lila put a hand on Damian's shoulder and he flicked it off.

"No thanks, i'm good."

"How much is she paying you to date her?" Lila changed tactics.

Damian laughed. "Her? Pay me? If anything, I'd be paying her. My angel is the most amazing on the planet and I still can't believe that she's willing to date me." Marinette blushed and he kissed the top of her head.

"Damian! Bruce said that we should join you, pixie pop, and her friend's for lunch."

"Hey there, Jay." Marinette waved and he winked.

"Hey there, pixie pop."

Damian sighed. "Fine, but must you really?"

"Well, yeah. We've got to be good friends with our future sister-in-law!" Tim nudged Damian's shoulder and Damian groaned, burying his face in Marinette's hair. Marinette just blushed and giggled.

"Come on, let's go. I'm hungry!" Chloe groaned as she flopped dramatically into Nino's arms. He just chuckled as he caught her.

"Come on, Mrs. Wayne, let's go get some food." Damian teased.

"Sounds great, Mr. Wane." She teased him right back.

"Wait, you're Damian Wayne! Why aren't you with Lila, you're girlfriend?"

Damian looked up at Alya who had came up very pissed at hearing Marinette and Damian's conversation. "Who is this Lila?"