Disclaimer

Copyright @jassypoowritess

All rights reserved. This story is published subject to the condition that it should not be reproduced or used, in any manner without the consent of the publisher. Any infringement of this is a violation of the copyright law, and will be subject to fine. This is a work of fiction. Any characters, names, buisnesses, places, events, or incidents are used in a fictional manner of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead or any factual events are purely coincidental.

I do not own any covers, images , songs, or videos used throughout this book. If the rightful owners to said images, songs, or videos would like their work removed from the story they will be removed upon request.

Strong language and or mature content such as sex and violence will happen throughout this book. Readers discretion is advised.

Face claims used are simply for reader's visual purposes only. All events in this book are fictional and have no actual association with face claims used outside of the book. Please refrain from commenting instagram face holders, or sharing this story with any face claim involved.

I present to you "Angel of Mine"