one

excuse mistakes

"What you gone do when the police come?" A high Sierra asked her six year old daughter while scratching.

"Hide ditch." Sahara whispered eating the half eaten sandwich that she found in the nearby trash can.

"That's my girl." Sierra smiled with yellow and cracked teeth.

"B-Beast l-let me g-get some of that." Sierra studdered scratching her dry skin. Her skin wasn't always this way, but this is what drugs did to you.

Sierra was strung out on crack and heroin. She didn't know whether she was coming or going, she was always feenin for her next fix.

"What you gone do for it?" Beast smirked swiping his thumb across Sierra's cheek.

Sierra grabbed his belt buckle and scrambled to her feet.
"Anything."

Sahara stared up at her mom. She was used to seeing her mom selling her body or doing anything for money.

"C'mon." Beast mumbled in Sierra's ear grabbing her private area. Sierra was Beast best client. He found her attractive because of her nice shape of body. She also gave her body to him anytime he asked for it which is what he craved.

"S-Stay yo li ass right there." Sierra pointed at her daughter.

Sahara nodded her head and finished her sandwich off. She barely talked mainly because she didn't know many words. Sahara wasn't enrolled in school, so her comprehension and vocabulary was nowhere near where it was supposed to be.

"Hey little girl, you want some candy?" A crackhead asked Sahara smirking.

Sahara shook her head and pulled her knees as close as she could to her chest. All she wanted was to go to sleep but she was to scared to.

"C'mon babygirl, daddy got you some good candy." The same man smirked walking closer to Sahara went his hands out.

"No candy." Sahara whispered shaking her head.

"GET AWAY FROM HER!" Sierra yelled running back over to Sahara. She scooped her small body up into her arms and kicked the crackhead in the crotch area.

"You ready to go to sleep?" Sierra asked her daughter finding them another spot in the alley.

Sahara nodded her head and laid down on the cold ground. Her stomach growled followed by a fit of coughs. Sahara suffered from sever ashtma due to the fact that her mother smoked while she was nesting. However, Sahara didn't have any thing to help her condition.

"Go head go to sleep. Be a big girl, cause mama gotta go handle some business." Sierra told her daughter spreading a filthy blanket over the child.

"Scared." Sahara whispered reaching for her mama. She was always scared whenever she wasn't near her.

"No Sahara, now don't cry be a big girl and grow up. I have to take care of us so go to sleep." Sierra snapped pushing Sahara's arms down.

"Wipe yo face before I whoop you." She added on.

Sahara sniffled and wiped her face like her mother had told her.

"Now go to sleep." Sierra stated.

"Love you." Sahara whispered hoping that her mom would say it back this time. Instead Sierra shook her head and disappeared into the dark night.