Chapter 33: Watchful Eyes

A/N: Hi everyone! Here is an early update for all of you! As usual, I hope you all enjoy!

Love ya guys! ^-^

-KittCat.

*WARNING*: This chapter contains violence, interrogation and mentions of severed limbs. Viewer discretion is advised please!

Wellston Private High School.

What a sight it was.

It was picturesque with its cleanly laid bricks and the foliage scattering the lawns surrounding campus.

You wouldn't even think anything of malicious intent happened at this school. Not with the aura of serenity encasing the grounds and seemingly the students meandering throughout the hallways. 

If only it really were as peaceful as it looked...

Keene glared at the officer in front of him, the woman, whose name was Callisto, looking borderline insane as she held her arm to the side, a torrent of water floating and winding between her fingertips.

Behind the groundskeeper was a senior, her dark brown locks pulled back into a braid and her bright, almost crystal blue eyes staring in a rage filled shock at the cop just in front of Keene.

The woman huffed in annoyance. "Get the f*ck out of my way!"

Keene narrowed his eyes. "Not until you tell me what this girl is in trouble for."

The officer straightened her posture. "That girl is coming with me for disrespecting an authoritative figure!"

The girl let a growl escape the back of her throat, her eyes flickering to life. "You f*cking b*tch! You were harassing a group of mid and low tiers talking in the hallways outside of their classroom! Like hell I was just gonna stand there and do nothing!"

Keene had to hold the senior back before she did something she would regret. "Willow, stop it! You're only going to get yourself into more trouble!"

She scoffed as she turned to the man. "'More trouble?!' Are you even listening to yourself?! Students have been getting sent to detention, harassed, and beaten up by these jack*sses for over a week now all because some of us even talk to those of different ranks! There's nothing more that these f*ckers can do to us because we have nothing left! They've taken our clubs, our friends, our right to choose and yet they still want more! I can't even talk to my cousin anymore without almost getting berated by these *ssholes and I'm sick of it!"

She activated her ability and a set of translucent, feathered wings appeared on her back, a bright blue glow illuminating her figure. She then turned her attention to the woman wielding a tendril of water in her hand and opened her wings slightly. "You wanna take me to detention?! Then go right on ahead! But not before I kick your *ss in you piece of sh*t!"

Keene tried to grab her wrist but Willow was too fast, kicking off the ground and sailing towards the woman who threw the tendril of water at her ankle. It created a vice grip around her leg as the woman tightened it and slammed the girl into the wall.

This didn't stop the senior as she got back up and dashed at the woman, her wings cutting through the air like butter as she swiped one of them at the cop.

A series of jagged slash marks appeared on the lockers where the woman once stood.

It wasn't enough though as she had merely ducked, freezing a stick of ice in her hand and slashing at the girls leg.