Part 10

Over the next few days my condition got better so they let me go home but I was to stay in doors and not walk to much. Not do anything that could stress my lungs like sports or anything. I wasn't even allowed to watch horror movies because if I started to get Scared I would breath move and stress my Lungs.

Thor was giving me a piggy back rice to the kitchen. I said I could walk but he insisted. So rested my head on his shoulder and watch as the hallway past us.

"Fooooood" I said as we closer to the Kitchen.

"What do you want Benny" Thor says placing me on the counter. Clint, Nat, Tony and Pietro were all in the living room and walk over when they saw us. Everyone else was on a mission.

"Po-" Thor was cut of by Tony

"She can't have pop tarts all the time. She needs normal food" Tony says opening the Cupboards.

"What I need is food in my mouth" I say not wanting to wait anymore. Clint walk over and takes a pan out and cracks some eggs.

"Omelette is fast and healthy" He says flipping the pan. Nat gets a plate out and put it next to Clint ready for the Omelette.

"How about a movie" Pietro says

"Sounds good" I say as Clint hands me the food. Which I Practically inhale I was that hunger.

Thor picks me up again much to my announce and we all sit down on the couch. I sit Tony's lap with Pietro on my lest and Clint on my right. Nat and Thor sat on the been bags in front of me.

Half way through the movie I start to get tired and couple closer to Tony. At some point I fall asleep with one hand scrunched in Tony's top.

I wake up to the elevator binging and my other soulmates walking in. By this point the movie had finished and a hole new one was playing. They went to go change and then headed back into the living room.

Once they had all gotten there I began to speak "Ok so I wanted to ask you all something. You can say no if you want and you don't have to do it" I say looking at the floor Nervously.

"Anything" Steve says with a smile.

"Ok so I known it's only been a couple months but I love all of you so much and I wanted to seal our bonds" I say looking back down.

It was silent for a will and I got worried. "I'm sorry it was a stupid ide-" I was cut of by Tony.

"No I think that's a great idea. I would be happy to seal out bond" Tony's says tightening his grip around me.

"Same" Steve says

"It would be my honour to seal our bond" Thor says

Soon everyone agreed to seal our bonds so we Decide that we would do it over the corse of the next month. Because sealing a bond means having sex and that I wasn't Exactly allowed to do that. Never mind 10 times.

Each of my Soulmates would take me out on a date and seal our bonds. I asked if they were ok with that because well having your soulmate sleep with someone else even if they are another soulmate is still weird. But they all understood even if it was annoying or weird they wanted to seal our bonds and the only was was to sleep with all of them. I mean don't get me wrong I want to but iv never done it before so I'm kind of nervous.

When I sleep with one of my soulmates the string that connects us will Disappear and form a ring on the skin that everyone can see. It is the same as getting married really. But since I have more than one there soulrings will appear but mine won't until I have bonded with all my soulmates.