Kai Parker Smut - A Helping Hand

*** This is before Kai ever went to the prison world. You are both 18 in this. ***

Word Count- 3,200

Summary- Kai is your best friend, and one night he comes over after a fight, and you help him out.

You slowly and tiredly drifted to your front door that was being rung over and over again. A part of you knew that you shouldn't be opening your door at 11:30 at night, but another part of you, the stronger part, knew who was right beyond that door. You unlocked the door, and low and behold, it's your best friend, Kai. Your eyes took a minute to adjust to the light that was beaming from your porch light, but once they had focused on the beautiful human in front of you, your aching feeling of why Kai had been knocking on your door had been proven correct. His face and clothes were covered in splotches of blood and dirt, and you could already see bruises forming on his arms and his face.

"Malachai, what happened?!" You screeched and quickly pulled him into the house. He winced and groaned as you touched his body. Luckily, your parents were gone on business meetings.

"Dad." Was all you made out from his groggy voice. You awkwardly held him up in the living room, but since he was probably at least fifty pounds heavier than you, you were getting uncomfortable.

"Shower?" You asked. He nodded his head tiredly, and you both slumped to your bedroom and into your bathroom. You let him rest on your bathroom counter as you turned on the shower to a temperature somewhere between hot and cold. "I'll go get you my dad's shower stuff, okay?" You said and started to walk off when you heard him mumble something.

"N-no, I'll use yours."

"Okay," You said nervously. You looked at his body intently. You hated seeing Kai like this. He didn't deserve what his father did to him. Once you started tearing up, you decided it was time to leave him alone. "Okay, well I'll leave you to-"

"Y/N?" He murmured.

"Yes, Malachai?" You asked, your heart twinging at his achy and sorrowful tone.

"I-I can't move," He sadly chuckled. "Can you- Will you help me?" Your mouth fell open the slightest, but you decided to push away your feelings and help him like he needed you to. 

"Oh, um, of course, Kai," You smiled. You slowly took his shirt off of him, trying not to cause him any more pain than he was already in. You sucked in a breath as you unzipped his jeans and pulled them down his body. You felt him tense, but only he knew it wasn't from any pain. It was the way you looked on your knees before him. 

"Never thought this would be the way I get you to undress me," He quietly laughed.

You blushed and laughed too. "Shut up," You chuckled. Once he had stepped out of his jeans, you froze. You looked up at him innocently, and he was already looking down at you, and the sight of him like that made you have to bite your lip to hold back a moan.

"Uh, you don't have to-" He stuttered.

"N-no, it's okay," You whispered, and slowly gripped onto the waistband of his boxers and pulled them down his body. Your mouth fell agape as you looked at his naked body, but you quickly snapped out of it before you made things awkward. You stood up and helped him into your small shower, closing the curtain as to stop yourself from fantasizing about your best friend.

After a minute he spoke, "Y/N, I can't wash myself. Will you... uh-" He said, embarrassed. 

"Oh, I'm sorry. I should have thought about that," You whispered. You looked at yourself in the mirror. "Keep your shit together," You mouthed to yourself. You slowly pulled your shirt over your head and took off your pants, thanking God you had fallen asleep in your cute light blue set. You looked in the mirror, hyping yourself up when you heard Kai speak.