The Hatred in Ones Eyes

Year 854

"You came here with Floch?" Armin asks as Mikasa gets up. 

"Sit down. Hands on the table. She'll be fine," Eren says, looking down at me as I glare at him. 

"I don't see why breaking my arm was such a necessary thing to do," I grunt as I tweaking stand up, holding my mangled arm. 

"I just wanted to speak with you guys. Just a quiet chat. Conflict is not necessary to solve Eldian problems," Eren says as I walk over to see the blood from his hand seeping into the thin, white table cloth. 

"Ah, yes, but breaking my arm was such a big thing to do," I roll my eyes as he looks at me and then the chair the was placed right next to Mikasa. 

"Getting your ring was necessary, knowing you, you'd most likely put up a fight before anything," He says as I sit down and rest my, now, steaming arm in my lap. 

"Hange and the others will be fine. We're just relocating them," Eren says as he taps his hand on the table. 

"Actually, we were the ones that wanted to talk to you, Eren," Armin says as I placed my hands on the table. 

"We just wanted to know what you were thinking Eren...Why did you decide to attack Marlet on your own? Have Zeke and Yelena really won you over to their side?" Amin asks as Eren tips in his chair. 

"I'm free," Eren says as we all gasp lightly. 

'Man, in a way, I want him to fall... Is that bad to think? Maybe not, bitch had Floch break my arm.' 

"Whatever I do, whatever I choose...I do it out of my own free will," Eren says as I furrow my brows. 

"But everything you do out of "free will" isn't exactly ideal," I say as I look to Gabi to see her shuttering in her seat. 

"You met with Yelena in secret the night the railway opened, right? Even after that, this has all been what you wanted?" Armin questions Eren as he closes his eyes and tilts his head down and up. 

"That's right," Eren says with a straight voice as Mikasa shakes her head. 

"No, you're being controlled. The real Eren would never involve civilians and children, even if they lived in the enemy state. You've always cared and thought about us more than anyone. Aren't I right?! You saved me from those kidnappers and wrapped this scarf around me...Because you're a kind person right?!" Mikasa asks, clinging on to her scarf and holds it. 

"I said keep your hands on the table," Eren says sternly as Mikasa swiftly sputs her hands on the table with a thump. 

"I hid myself in Liberio and spoke with Zeke, brother to brother, I learned a lot then. Zeke knows more than Marley does. (Y/n), you completely missed me when the sick soldiers were knocked down. You offered me a hand with an eye-closed smile, didn't even open your eyes to check who you were lifting..." Eren says as he looks to Armin. 

"Armin...You're still going to see Annie, aren't you? Do you choose to do that? Or is that Bertholdt?" Eren asks Armin as both of our eyes widen. 

'Bertholdt... Over these past years, I've regretted feeding you to Armin. Those screams for Annie and Reiner ring through my ears like they're on repeat...I can only imagine what Armin goes through, seeing him, hearing him...' 

"Wh-What do you-" Armin stutters as Eren speaks up. 

"If memories play a major role in forming who a person is, that means part of you had become Bertholdt. A part of an enemy soldier that feels love for another enemy soldier is influencing your judgment. You, an advisor to Eldia. Holder of one of the Ten Titans. You weren't soft like this before. You never backed the enemy. Your judgment always led us to an answer...But now, all you can say is "let's talk" you're absolutely useless..." Eren says as I clench the table cloth in my right hand.