CH 16; What do you want me to do then?

Chapter 16

~~~

Ever since that night, jisoo only rarely go out on her room. Obviously avoiding taehyung, same goes for him, he's avoiding him around her palace and didn't come back to her room after what happened.

He don't know, maybe he doesn't want to be the only one who's fighting for it, she's being coward and he didn't want to fight alone.

Her brother got so worried of her weird and strange actions, whenever he asks her about her problem, she never tell him and just say that it's nothing serious.

Clearly, her brother knew that she was just lying, he can't force his sister to speak either, instead, he thought of one thing, their cousin. Their cousin whom he asked for a favor to guard jisoo around on wherever she go or do, he will go with her together with chaeyoung. That's only the best idea he thought for now.

Jisoo who was rolling constantly around her bed, she could have feel enough dizzy to slap her self with her thoughts again. She doesn't want to act like this either but after what happened, she don't think she could face him anymore.

Keep on convincing her self, to not feel guilty because he also kissed back and the rest, but no, she can't seem to completely convince her self not to feel guilty on what she did.

Hoseok and Chaeyoung didn't force jisoo to show off either, they clearly know what she feels and they had to understand it. She only needs time to contain and remain her old self in order to become normal again, she should act normal.

After hurting enough of her self, she finally snapped out. She wasn't like this just because of the kiss, of course not, she's not going to act like this just for a kiss, what she's been whining about is her having a strange feeling after the kiss, always thinking about him, and him, only him. If there's only a psychiatric doctor in this world, she should have just already consult herself to it.

She keeps telling her self that she's thought were wrong, that she's not falling in love, never, but then, a piece of her self also keeps telling her that she is, she is falling in love with him which driving her more crazy than ever.

She can't figure it out either, she never fall in love easily, worst, not to her annoying enemy, she was never been in love even before, reason why she was acting like this, she just can't accept it, ever.

When she try to figure it out, there's also some part of herself who's stopping her, but mostly, more of it are telling her that she should figure it out herself.

Taking a deep breathe before sneaking herself out of the room, not minding the people who's greeting her since she's still on her inner thoughts.

She wasn't paying attention to her sorroundings since she was walking so fast with thoughts on her mind. She slightly groaned when she bumped into someone, reason why she fell off, getting up herself while annoyingly tilting her head, moving to someone who bumped into her,

Seeing an unfamiliar figure standing infront of her, he slightly grin seeing her face, "Jisoo-ya, are you okay? Ah why are you always making me worried of you?"

Giving him a weird stare because of the weird charisma she felt the moment he spoke, "Who are you bitch?"

His face turned into frown one grabbing her hands, asking back, "What do you mean?"