eighteen.

Harry. 

I wait a few seconds after the door clicks shut, taking a deep breath and wheeling my chair back to let Flora out, I can't help but smirk at the ridiculousness of the situation as she emerges, standing up and brushing down her skirt, slipping her heels on and re-buttoning her shirt. 

"I'm sorry, I had no idea that prick was coming" I say, watching her dress herself. 

"You shouldn't call your dad a prick.." She says, I grit my teeth. 

"What the fuck do you know" I snap, she looks taken aback, saying nothing.

"Besides, didn't you hear how much of an arse hole he was being?" I continue, tapping a pen against the desk, she looks at me, shaking her head, arms folded nervously, playing with the hem of her shirt. 

"No, boss, I'm sorry" She says, relief floods through me. She didn't hear him reminding me of the past, acting like the fucking saint he isn't. 

"Oh?" I say surprised. She gives me a quizzical look. 

"Yeah, all I could hear was the echo from the desk and you kept moving your feet and I don't know I was scared that he was gonna know I was down there" She babbles, and I know she isn't lying. She's completely none the wiser. 

"You can go now" I dismiss her, crossing my legs back under the desk. 

"Also, he wants to have dinner, so make a reservation for tonight" I remember as she walks away, I sigh, that was possibly the closest call I've ever had, Flora would be gone no questions if he'd walked in on us. 

Flora. 

My phone display switches from facetime to Harry's caller ID. 

"Hey Luke, Harry's calling me, I have to answer but I'll call you back" I say with a sigh, hoping he isn't gonna call me out to help him with something or collect his god damn takeaway - I wouldn't put it past him. 

"Ugh or you could just not, say you're asleep" Luke protests indignantly. 

"Luke I'm sorry, I'll be two minutes" Or at least I hope, I hear him sigh and I answer Harry's call.

"Hello?" I say. 

"Hey, I just finished dinner with my dad, he wants to shoot our new promo shots for next season in Edinburgh so we're leaving Friday morning. I hope you don't have plans" He says. 

"Oh.. we're going to Edinburgh?" I ask. 

"Yeah, also Vixy and her photography team, Erin from model booking, Zayn, Joe, Andy  I'll have to bring Amber for admin, also Niall - no way is he letting us go without him. The models will come seperately with agency, and the guys brining equiptment will come seperately too" He explains. I smirk at the thought of entertainment from Niall, also the fact we won't be alone. 

"Oh okay, sure" I nod. 

"Good, we've got a lot to sort out so can you come in for 8 tommorow" He asks. I sigh, exhaustead already, this means getting up at quarter to 6. 

"Of course" I say, setting my alarm. 

"Great, I'll see you in the morning.. night Princess. I'm sorry about today" He says quietly, before hanging up. I go to call Luke, biting my lip, not sure if I'm excited or nervous. 

***********************************************************************************************************

Hey I'm sorry this chapter is so short but I'm trying to finish an essay for college and I'll try update tommorow morning for you all, I'm sorry ily 

- Ro xxx