14. YOU ARE MINE

Fights and madness

Fights and madness

Adam walked out of the wardrobe to find his wife sitting on the floor with her makeup all around her. She had the biggest smile on her face and was she was getting ready for the mehendi.

He bow himself down to her level before placing a kiss on her cheek making her blush.

"I'll be leaving for work now, don't talk to anyone you don't have a good feeling about, don't talk to any men and don't in any circumstances leave the venue by yourself or with anyone except Fatima. Am I understood?" Noor giggled at his overprotectiveness

"I'm not a child Adam" Her cute giggles made Adam lose his anxiousness a little.

"I know, just call me if you need anything" He said before pecking her on the lips and left the house.

————————

"Waw, mashallah you look so good" Fatima said as soon as she walked into Noor and Adams flat and saw Noor.

"Really? So it's not too much" She had been standing in front of the mirror for the past fifteen minutes not sure about her look, the dress she was wearing was a western one and she wasn't sure if it was appropriate. She even had more makeup than she usually would.

"Are you kidding me you look amazing, did Adam see you like this before he left?"

"No, why?" Noor asked confused

"No nothing" Noor could feel the teasing in Fatimas voice but she ignored it as they were already late.

Noor was having so much fun at the party, she was meet so many new people and for the first time she was making friends, she didn't only meet Fatimas friends but some of her cousins as well meaning they were cousins with Adam too. Those were the people she tried her best to be impress, and for the most part it worked, all of Adams cousins were really nice to her and complimented her on many different things. Except for one of the girls, the girl named Iman was mostly just staring at Noor or rolling her eyes at her making Noor feel uncomfortable. Noor however took Adams device and did talk to her at all.

Noor was now about to leave to the bathroom when she saw Iman standing in the corner by herself while typing something on her phone. Noor didn't think much of it until she walked closer and saw that the phone wasn't hers but Fatima. As soon as Iman saw Noor coming toward her she hid the phone behind her back as if she was cut red handed. Noor was about to walk away when she heard Iman calling her

" yes" Noor answer confused to why would Iman wanna talk to her now when she didn't say a word to her all night

"So basically my friend took Fatimas bag with her by accident and is now on her way back to give it to back . So Fatima asked if you can go wait for her outside the venue" Noor instantly knew it was a bad idea she was told by Adam not to leave the venue by herself let alone to meet some she didn't know. And why would Fatima send Noor not go herself or at least tell Noor herself.