15.K..kiss me

Left behind

Left behind

Love and satisfaction
That's what Adam haven been feeling for the past week. It's been a week since the mehendi and what happened that day.

Adam felt really guilty for screaming at her and really wanted to make it up for her. His guilt made him spend the rest of the week with her. He made sure to collect her from uni on the days she went and took her out on multiple dates.

Noor on the other hand didn't understand what was happening as he never admitted to his mistakes and didn't even mentioned that day or what happen. She nevertheless enjoyed every second of it and was getting more and more attached to him with every passing day.

Noor hadn't felt the warmth and attachment toward anyone since her mother's death. But for the first time in ten years she was getting the feeling of comfort from someone other than her mother. For Noor it was a new and scary feeling but for Adam it was the one thing he have been dreaming about for the past six years.

But staying out of work for almost a week had it's down side. Adam had unfortunately missed the meeting with the interior designer for the new New York hotel, which meant he had to fly to New York as soon as possible to have a meeting with them and organise everything before the big opening.

He really didn't wanna leave Noor behind, He had the plan of taking her with him but unfortunately he couldn't doe to her having an exam the fallowing week. He didn't know how he was supposed to leave her behind specially after a week of her being physically attached to him.

Today had been one of the most tiring day he have had in a very long time. Adam was more than excited to finally go home, he couldn't wait for the lift to stop at his floor so he could see his wife and just cuddle her. Adam found out that having her in his arms while watching movies or talking really helped him calm down every time he was tired or annoyed.

Adam lips shifted into the biggest smile seeing his wife sitting on the kitchen island with a big bowl of strawberries on her lap and a book in her hand. She looked absolutely stunning sitting there with a pair of black short and a babypink crop top. The closer they become the more comfortable Noor had become around Adam, she was now comfortable enough to wear short shorts or crop tops without any problem.

Adam on the other hand had a love hate relationship with the cloths she wore. He loved that she was completely comfortable around him and trusted him, but he hated being all hot and bothered all the time. Being around her for a week and having to hold back was both physically and mentally tiring for him.

Noor looked up from her book to find her husband standing by the entires, leaning on the wallah with his arms across his chest and a big smile on his face as he  watched her. She felt her cheeks heat up seeing him look at her like that. She closed her book and moved the bowl aside giving him her full attention.