23. Shhh.. I'm hugging my wife

It's was around 7

It's was around 7.30 in the morning when Adam was finally done with his morning prayer and workout. He stood by the entrance to their bedroom debating whether or not to go to work.

He kept looking at his sleeping wife, spread adorably on the bed. She looked absolutely beautiful all peaceful and worn out like that, that was a scene he could definitely get used to. And for the first time in a very long time, Adam decided he wouldn't go to work and went back to bed with him the most beautiful girl there is.

-------------------------
Unlike every day Noor woke up to something heavy on her chest, it felt really uncomfortable and she could barely breathe. She opens her eyes to find her husband sleeping almost completely on top of her. He had his head on her chest and half of his body on her with both his arms wrapped around her as if she would fly away. It was adorably to see him like that, but it still felt uncomfortable duo to him being almost double her size.

She tried to wake him up but it didn't help. After struggling for a wild she finally managed to move him enough for her to get out of his grip and made her way to the bathroom. She later on placed a sweet kiss on her husband's cheek before walking out of their bedroom.

When Adam woke up a few hours later he was shocked to find himself on an empty bed. He instantly got up a little shocked when he saw what time it was. He couldn't remember the last time he slept in and it felt amazing, but he was still a bit disappointed that he didn't wake up to his wife in his arms.

He made his way to the kitchen to find her preparing food for them. Without thinking Adam wrapping his arms around her waist from behind.

"Why weren't you in bed when I woke up"

Adam didn't sound mad just a bit disappointed. Noor chuckled a little as she found his behaviour cute.

"Because I wanted to make you breakfast" Noor said with her sweet voice. Without saying a word Adam turned her around and hugged her tightly.

"I'm losing my access to air" Noor said with her smashed voice. Instead of leaving her Adam hugged her tighter, not wanting to let her go.

"Shhh.. I'm hugging my wife" He said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. Noor only chuckled at his cute behaviour and hugged him back. After a few minutes Adam finally moved back.

"What is that?" Adam asked as he moved away and pointed to the black mailbox that was on the kitchen island.

"It's yours, it came in for you yesterday when you where at work" Noor said as she moved closer to it. Adam look at it confused,before his smile grow as he remember what it was.

"It's actually for you" he said as he handed it to his wife. With a happy smile on his face.

"For me, what is it? " Noor asked excitedly as she started to open it, her expression went still as she looked at what was inside. Her not saying anything was the last thing Adam except, making him worried. He was excited to finally give her something he knew she's going love. Something he debated a lot with himself before buying it.

"You got me makeup?" Noor asked with a small voice, while looking through the makeup bag that was in the box.

"Well technically I didn't buy it, I asked Zaineb to buy it as I had no idea what to buy"

"But you said...." Adam came closer to her and wrapped his arms around her waist after placing the box on the island again before speaking.

"I know what I said, I just couldn't forbid my beautiful Princess from something she loved" taking Adam by surprise Noor jumped on him wrapping her arms around his neck

"Thank you, thank you" Adam hugged her tighter. He knew she would be happy, but seeing her smile made him promise himself to do whatever it took to keep that smile on her face.

"You don't need to thank me, making you happy is my job" he said,

Noor unwrapped her arms from around his neck and was jumping with happiness while looking through the makeup bag. It had everything she ever wanted and needed.

Adam was more than happy leaning on the island watching his wife looking so happy.

"Why do you love it so much anyway?" Adam asked,

Noor keep looking down as she really didn't want to look him in the eyes while talking.

"It reminds me of my mum" Adam didn't say anything in response given Noor the impression to keep talking.

"She loved it and I used to just sit and watched her as she applied it" Adam was shocked, he wasn't expecting that type of answer from her.

"And I took that away from you?" Even though he asked it still sounded a lot more like a statement.

Noor didn't say anything in respond making Adam more anger toward himself

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"I don't know, look it's okey! You don't need to worry yourself about it" Noor was stroking his arm softly as she look into his eyes, seeing how sad and angry he was made her sad herself.

"No, this is not how it works, I don't control our relationship if I do something you don't agree on you should tell me" Adam said harshly

"Well you didn't sound like you wanted to listen back then" Noor said

That hit him hard, it was true, he was angry and didn't even give her the chance to explain.

" I'm so so sorry " Adam hugged her tightly, trying to show his love through the hug.

After a few second he moved back and balanced his forehead on hers, before speaking.

"I'm so sorry I made you feel that you can't talk to me" with that he attached his lips with hers

—————————
Please Vote & comment🙏🏼