25. Am I understood ?

Adam was taken back from her movement he know that she was angry but that still doesn't mean she was allowed to deny him the pleasure of touching her

"Why didn't anyone tell me anything" She said looking away from him

"Look I don't know why your father lied to you but I promise you I didn't know that he did that" Noor knew he was telling the truth but that didn't help, she still felt betrayed by both her father and her husband.

Adam moved his hand and coped her cheeks making her look directly at him. That's when he saw the tears in her eyes he wiped them away and moved closer to her and kissed her softly on the lips, this time she didn't move and to his surprise she gave in and kissed him back. The kiss didn't last long, but still was passionate enough for her to feel the love he has for her.

" I promise you that whatever reason it was behind our marriage. I'm still the luckiest man on this earth for you to be mine and I promise that always love you and treasure you no matter what" He said as he balanced his forehead on hers.

" I know you will" she said before rested her head on the crack of his neck taking in his masculine scent.

Without thinking Adam moved them both making her lay down with him on top of her, balancing himself on his hands on either sides of her head.

He moved his head closer to her neck and started placing soft and wet kisses on it. The kisses got deeper and deeper until she started moan softly.

⛔️ Warning ⛔️
Mature content ahead skip this part if easily triggered

"Adam" Noor moaned his name as he placed more and more kisses all over her neck. He moved his head further down with his mouth still attached to her.

At the same time his hands moved further down to touching her small figure and perfect curves. He moved his hand to the ham of her dress and started lifting it up her body.

For the first few seconds Noor was to  occupied to notice his hand movement but later on placed her hand on top of his to stop him from going further. Adam on the other hand didn't stop and  continued kissing and touching her.

"A..Adam n..ot here" Noor stuttered, Adam was again shocked that she is again denying his touch.

"Shhhh, I don't care where we are "he said between kisses 

"Or what we are doing" he said while moving her dress further up revealing more and more of her body for his display

" You are not allowed to deny my touch" Bye now her dress was complete off leaving her in only her panties and bra.

"Am I understood?"Adam asked as he took off his own shirt tossing it to the side before moving his hands up to her breasts touching them softly.
Noor only nodded her head.