26. Hoda Saiid

It's been a week sense the incident at the office

It's been a week sense the incident at the office. Adam was sitting in his office busy working when Shiv walked in with a complete shock on his face. He threw a file on Adams desk and started walking back and forth in Adams office.

"What this?" Adam asked as he started looking through the file.

"The bakgrund check you want, you wouldn't believe what I found" Shiv said as he continued walking around the room.

Adam looked through the file and found a list of companies and peoples names, non of which he knew or even heard about.

"Who are those people I don't get it" Adam asked confused.

"Those people are Mr Abrahams brothers and nephews and each of their companies" Shiv said

"You are joking right ? There is like 50 people on this list"Adam said shocked as he didn't even know that his father-in-law had any siblings.

"Well ofcourse there would be 50 on the list because he his the youngest of 11 brothers! But Look at the last page" Shiva said making Adam look at the last paper on the file to find a death certificate and a police report. It only took of a second before recognising the name on the certificate.

"This is the police report of the car accident that killed Noors mother innit?" Even though Adam knew the answer he had to ask

"Yes ! But that's not the shocking part, look at the second name on the paper" Shiv said pointing to the second name.

Name: Hoda Saiid
Day of birth:2000-10-23
Death: 2009-04-27
Age at death: 8
Height: 131cm
Weight: 28kg

Adam kept looking at the information confused, he had no idea who this little girl was or why she was in the car with Noors mother. Before Adam get the chance to ask Shiv answered what he wanted to know.

"That is the name of Abraham Saiid daughter, she was in the same car accident and was only 8 when she died meaning she was two year younger than Noor" Shive said

"So Noors mother wasn't the only one that died on that car accident, Noors sister did to" Adam said with a quiet voice

"And that is not even the only shocking thing, the girl on the death certificate isn't Noors sister because Mr. Abraham only have one child" Shiv said as he took out another file and continued speaking

" I tried finding information about Noor before they moved to the UK, but couldn't, NOTHING was showing up. As if...."

"As if she never existed before that" Adam imposed

"Exactly" She said running his hand through his hair

"So what you think Noor is adopted?" Adam asked confused

"I have no idea and the only way to know is if you ask her" Shiv said sounding unsure. Adam only nodded his head in respond before going back to the file and read through the list of names

"But I still don't get why you are showing me a list of Abrahams family?" Adam asked

"This is not just a list, the companies on this list is connected to this " Shiv said handing him a piece of paper, Adam looked through it and saw it was a death will of a woman who died 15 years ago.

"This is Belqis Saiid , Abraham Saiid mother meaning Noors grandmother, apparently she was really and we are talking REALLY wealthy. She was the second wife to Hamadan Saiid and only gave brith to one child Mr. Abraham Saiid........" Shiv Explained

"Making him the one and only inheritage to all her wealth" Adam said

"YES! But unfortunately this isn't the entire will, I tried to get a hold of it but it was impossible" Shiv said disappointed.

—————————

"Your home "Noor said loudly as Adam entered through the door. He didn't get the chance to say anything as she ran and jumped into his arm wrapping her arms and legs around him.

"Is my girl excited to see me" Adam ask as he placed a few sweet kisses on her neck making her giggle.

"Yes !! And guess what?" Noor asked excitedly.

"What" Adam said as he walked them to the kitchen placing her on the kitchen island

"I passed my exam! You know the one I have been studying for. I even got a 97. Even Feriha said that I'll probably graduate with the highest score if I continue like that" she said sounding proud of herself which Adam found absolutely adorable.

"Waw! Good job, I'm so proud of you" He said rewording her with kisses

Now that school had started again her studies was the first thing he heard about when he got home. And it didn't bother him, if anything he loved how excited and cute she looked as she told him about her day.

They always started their day together, prayed , get dressed, hade breakfast then he'll drop her of at uni. He would have loved collecting her from uni as well but she always finish before him so he couldn't . That's why he hired an older lady named Feriha to drive her home from school.

With that he helped her down before placing a sweet kiss on her lips,

"I'll go change " he mumbled on her lips before walking to their room.

When he came back after a few minutes Noor had started to prepare dinner for them.

"Need any help?" He asked as he hugged her from behind.

"No thank you" she said sweetly. He moved back and leaned on the island while looking at his beautiful wife moving around the kitchen doing her thing.

He keep looking at her debated weather or not to ask her about the talk he had with Shiv a few hours ago.

"Princess?" He called trying to get her attention. And got a Hmm in respond.

"I... was wondering, Do you have any family except your father?" He asked hesitating

"No not really, why do you ask?" She said as she turned giving him her full attention.

"Just wondering, so you don't have cousins or so" He asked trying to get her to mention the name Hoda. 

"Not that I know of, the only person I remember was my grandmother, my babbas mum. We used to visit her often before she passed away" She said sounding genuine

" And from your mums side" he asked confused as to why she did not mention any of her 11 uncles or why she didn't mention her dead sister.

"My mum was an orphan and didn't have any siblings" She said as she went back to the cocker.

"How did your mum die?" He ask hesitantly as he moved closer. His question made Noor stop what she was doing and turned to look at him. 

—————————
Please Vote and comment 🙏🏼