17.I need more

Warning ⛔️ Mature content ahead skip this chapter if easy triggered

Warning ⛔️
Mature content ahead skip this chapter if easy triggered

Adams hand instantly stopped, his interbody froze in place

She..she loves me
Ya Allah she LOVES me

"Are you sure?"
Did I really just ask her that?

Noor giggles slightly before nodding her head assuring him that she is sure. Adams smile grew before he brought her face closer and attached their lips together.

This kiss wasn't like anything before, it was hungry and deep, but still loving and soft. Adam kept on deepening their kiss as he walk toward their bed laying Noor on her back, before climbing on top of her between her thighs.

Breaking from her lips Adam kept placing soft and wet kisses down her jawline to her neck. Not being able to hold back Noor let out a couple moans making Adam go crazy.

"I love you too, I love you so damn much"
Adam said between kisses, he was so arouse and she was the only one that had the power to make him like this. Her skin taste so perfect making him even more hungry for her, without thinking Adam bit on her neck making her gasp in surprise.

"You have no idea how crazy you make me, do you?"

He moved back a little looking down at her, she looked absolutely breathtaking lying underneath him out of breath with love marks all over her neck.

His gaze somehow ended up on her breast  ,the nightgown was buttoned up covering her, but he still could see them raising and falling heavily due to her being out of breath. His fingers automatically held on to  the end of her  nightgown , slowly started lifting it to show more of her creamy skin. In a matter of seconds her gown was off leaving her in her lace bra and planties .

"You are the most beautiful girl I've ever seen "

Adam couldn't hold back as he took both of them in his hands squeezing her boobs. Noors moans got louder as she shut her eyes enjoy the filling of his hands on her.

"I need more" Noor wasn't sure what he meant but gasped in surprise when he
slid his hand under her and unclipped her bra letting her breasts bounce free.

It only took Adam a second before his mouth was attached to her nipples. Noor started whimpering as Adam sucked and bit on them. Not knowing what to do and trying hard to control all the new feelings Noor started pull on Adams hair.
Making Adam growl in the process , when he felt satisfied with his doing on her breast Adam started tracing kissing down her stomach.

Noor was too overwhelmed that she didn't notice Adams fingerprints on the rim of her panties. Until he all of a sudden stop, she opened her eyes confused to what happen when she saw him standing up in front of her with his finger on his shirt open one button at a time while eye raping her.

Even though Adam and Noor have been married over two months this was the first time Noor was seeing Adams shirtless, and he looked absolutely spectacular to say the least. Seeing his perfect ripped muscles and hard chest made Noor feel insecure about her own body, specially now where she was laying half naked underneath him. Her arms instantly went over her boobs covering them, That however made Adam annoyed, he threw his shirt to the side before holding on to both her wrist placing them over her head.

"Don't you dare, I wanna see all of you"

"A..Adam"

"Shhh, keep your hands there princess"

Even if Noor wasn't sure she was ready for Adam to take her virginity she still obeyed and didn't move her hands from above her head.

Little did she know that her worries wasn't needed,  because Adam knew her too well and knew she wasn't really.

Adams hand moved slowly further down till he was again on the rim of her thongs this time however Noor was paying attention to every detail Adam was doing.

His finger strok her most sensitive spot softly before they slipped inside her panties feeling her soft lips.

Noor gasped at the new intense feeling. It was the first time anyone has ever touched her there. Noor wasn't the only one enjoying it but Adam was just as much. He absolutely loved watching her make the sexiest noises he have ever hear. Even if he was barley controlling himself he still couldn't stop.

His fingers went further down as he wanted to feel her all the way. Noor was too occupied that she was didn't notice Adams fingers until his finger was on her entrance. Her eyes instantly open and her gaze fixed on her husband. Adam instantly noticed her worried eyes.

"Trust me" Was the only thing Adam said before he pushed a finger inside her making her scream in the process. She was so tight Adam could barely fit a finger inside her.

I'm a long way away from fitting inside her

He only gave her a second before he started moving his finger in and out of her slowly. Noors worries started fading away little at a time as she started enjoying the new feeling, after a few more ouch Noor felt Adam add another finger inside her.

Her moans got louder and louder letting Adam know he found her G-spot. As much as he loved her moans and whimpers Adam could have never guessed she was a screamer, but he loved every second of it.

He leaned forward capturing her lips in his distracting himself from his own feeling. Adams lips however couldn't distract Noor as well as it did himself. A feeling was building up insider her as she felt like exploding, she didn't know what was happening and didn't know what to do about it.

"Addam.." came her sweet voice, Adam couldn't believe she was actually moaning his name when she probably didn't know what moaning was.

Adam knew that she was close, and he could see how scared and confused she looked not knowing what is happening to her.

"Let it go" Adam said trying to assure her

"No...Adam please"

"Let it go princess"

And she did, her toes curled up and her body went to a high she had never felt before, before relaxing again. She was so relaxed she could barely move a muscles, she closed her eyes trying to take in what happen before she felt Adams fingers slid on of her with a pop. Adam could see her scared looking eyes as she was watching his socket fingers.

——————————
To be continued....
Please Vote 🙏🏼