sorry

I've been so busy and haven't found the time for a chapter, I'll post it sometime this week.

Also I plan to change the regular update day to the weekend since comparatively, I have more time then.
I'm taking a little exert from one of my drafts so you guys have something to read.

"What are you doing here?" I asked in disbelief, but before I even invited her in she marched in past me.

"I'm investigating." she began looking around my living room, looking in corners, under the couch.

"For what?" I closed the door, following behind her.

She didn't respond continuing her search for nothing.

"A man." she took a deep breath, sniffing the air.

"What?"

She now stopped, and turned on her heels toward me, looking me dead in the eyes, "I know you have a man."

"No, I don't" I shook my head at her.

"Liar! You know why? Because you are not the kind of woman to cook, and the only way you would even pick up a spatula is for a man, now where is he?" she demanded.

"Wait- why would I cook for a m-man? I just wanted to cook for fun." I tried to sound calm and casual, but I was sweating.

"Did you just stutter?" she stepped towards me, with a pointed finger, and raised eyebrow.

"N-No." Now a smirk spread across her face, I could see a thought pass through her head as she scanned me head to toe.

"You have a hickey don't you?" she said almost proudly.

"No!" I exclaimed a little too defensively, but she grabbed a tuft of my hair and moved it away from my shoulders to check and found nothing.

"Hmm, so you got yourself a good boy?"

"There is no boy, there is no man." I stepped away, putting my hands up.