Chapter 3,Demon Slayer

f/c = favorite color
f/p = favorite pattern

_Author pov_

At the flower estate

[A/N :  This is kanao but pretend this is you,okay?]

~~~~~~~~~~

Shinobu already clean you up and you're well dressed now. You are wearing f/c kimono with f/p and your hair is down with two butterflies clipped on both of your side.[A/N : just like kanae,sorry I sucks at explaining things]

You were now looking at the meal in front of you. shinobu prepared you a meal since your stomach started rumbling when she is dressing you up. So she decided to make you a meal.

"Are you gonna eat or what?" shinobu asked you.

You were wide-eyed. You can eat that?! Without stealing?! You don't need to steal anymore!

You look at her asking for permission and she nodded. The second she nodded,you started devouring the food and almost choked yourself. As you were eating, you notice something drop into your bowl. At first,you're confused but some times later, you realized that you're crying.

"......"

Shinobu stayed silent throughout the whole drama.

~~~~~~~~

"Ara~ Ara~ it seems like you guys are getting along." kanae said with a close-eyed smile while clasping both of her hands.

Kanae introduce you to kanao who was just looking at you. She look older than you. She wore a pink kimono and her hair is in a side ponytail with a butterfly clipped on it.

You just realized that all of them had butterflies clipped on their hair. 'Are they obsessed with butterflies?' You thought. But you stopped yourself by thinking it's rude to say like this to someone who are nice to you. Plus,you liked those butterfly clips anyway.

"Y/n,this is Shinobu,my little sister!" she said while pointing at the girl who has a stern face. "and this is Kanao" she said and points at the girl beside you who's giving you a straight face. "We are your family now!" Kanae said happily.

A warm feeling filled inside your chest. You're so happy that you meet them because first they took you in,a worthless girl that no one wants,second they cleaned you up and give you food and last they showered you with love and treated you like a family. You almost tear up you stopped yourself,you've cried enough today. So you just smiled "Hai! Onee-sama!"

~~~~~~~~~~

You were playing with butterflies in the garden with kanao sitting beside you. You and kanao just met but you guys already became like best friends.

Kanao use a coin to decide what to do when she's not ordered by Kanae and shinobu.

But then,kanae summoned both of you.

You're sitting in front of kanae with kanao sitting right next to you.

"Y/n,Kanao,do you want to be a demon slayer?" She asked both of you with a serious tone.You're taken aback by her tone. You didn't like this side of her,you think it's scary.

'What's a demon slayer?' You wondered.

"I know both of you are wondering what is a demon slayer. Don't worry,I'll explain"she said.

You both nodded.

"Before I explain what a demon slayer is I will explain about demons.They are man-eating creatures that has inhuman abilities.Their only weakness are the sun and the blades that is specially made for demon slayers. We trained and slay demons. They're called demon slayers" she finished.

You took some time to process these information.

'Being a demon slayer sounds cool' you thought with stars in your eyes.

You and kanao nodded at the same time.

"Then let's start training!" You said while giving both of you a close-eyed smile. All of her seriousness gone.

You let it a breath you didn't know you were holding.

~~~~~~~~~~

_Taisho Secret_

Kanao doesn't use a coin on you  because she considered you as a part of her family.

~~~~~~~~~~

BYE-BYE! ( •ᴗ• )⸝*