-Lover pt.2-

This contains slight? spoilers for the main archon/story quests from Liyue.
So if u haven't done those and wanna avoid spoilers then please proceed with caution...

You've been warned 🐸

Also, this is the continuation of the last chapter, starting off as soon as Zhongli wakes up 😎

_____________

The birds were heard chirping outside. Zhongli opened his eyes as the sudden harsh sunlight from the window came upon his face. He sat up and felt a sudden headache as he did so, he closed his eyes and took a deep breath.

When he opened his eyes he looked around, he recognized the room from last night, but, he looked next to him and saw Childe laying next to him, still asleep. He decided not to disturb him so he just got up and went to close the curtain so the light didn't annoy him.

As he sat by the bed next to Childe one again, he started thinking about what happened the earlier night, and wondered why it even happened in the first place.

He started thinking about the fact that him being a little drunk led to some things, and he couldn't imagine what might have happened if he were even more drunk than that.

Zhongli's thoughts were interrupted by Childe moving around in the bed, Zhongli turned his head and saw Childe, seemingly struggling to open his eyes, still being plenty tired.

He got up and walked over to the other side of the bed to face Zhongli. He was looking down the entire time, and Zhongli was slightly worried for this reason.

"Zhongli...Did you really mean what you said last night?"

Zhongli had forgotten about that small detail of saying he loved Childe, and mentioning it made his face flush a bright pink color. But, since Childe wasn't looking at him directly, he didn't see it.

Zhongli scratched the side of his head... "Uhm- Well...I think I did, maybe I meant a lot of things I said last night"

Childe looked up, and showed Zhongli his very serious face, which slowly turned into a smirk. But before Zhongli could say anything about Childe's scary smirk, he was pinned to the bed again, and just like last night Childe climbed on top of him...

"So you did mean it? All of it??"

"Y-yes?... Perhaps I did but- Childe, w-what are you doing?" Zhongli said, squirming under Childe.

"Shh...relax, this will be just like last night." Childe said as he leaned in closer.

Zhongli's hands were pinned to the bed, and Childe crawling on top of him meant his legs were pretty much immobile too. They met face to face.

Childe closed his eyes and slowly opened his mouth as he got closer to Zhongli's own, which was closed shut. The ginger's heated breath, tempted the brunette and made him open his mouth suddenly.

At that instant, as soon as Zhongli even slightly opened his mouth, Childe's eyes shot open and he took advantage of Zhongli, pushing his tongue in with a very passionate kiss.

Zhongli grunted. Childe let go off his hands so Zhongli placed his hands on Childe's shoulders and held on firmly. Childe explored Zhongli's mouth once more, just like last night, except this time he stayed for longer.

Childe grabbed Zhongli's hair with one of his free hands, he would pull on it every once in a while, earning muffled moans from Zhongli.

His other hand made it's way through Zhongli's chest, all the way down to his hips, then to the tie that was keeping his bath robe on him. He loosened it, then opened it slightly only to continue touching Zhongli's chest.

Childe felt Zhongli's body shiver at every touch, it made him feel almost ecstatic, it did to both of them.

Childe pulled away from the kiss, a thick string of saliva following afterwards. Zhongli whined loudly, and Childe smirked as he heard it.

He got off of Zhongli and stood by the bed. He took off the robe while never losing eye contact with Zhongli, who was panting extremely loudly. Once he took it off all he had on was his underwear.

He grabbed Zhongli by the hips and pulled him closer. They both growled feeling the sudden friction.

Childe gently touched Zhongli's thighs and was about to place Zhongli's legs around his own torso, except he noticed Zhongli would flinch whenever he would touch slightly harder. He lifted Zhongli's leg up and leaned down to have his thighs right in his face.

He teased Zhongli by looking at him, an then at his leg with that same smirk and gaze that made Zhongli feel chills. Zhongli's eyes open as Childe teasingly opened his mouth to bite him, but he didn't actually do it, he just wanted to see how Zhongli would react to that...

"You looked a bit scared for a second, Zhongli. Is there something you wish to say?" He teased once more, still holding Zhongli's leg near.

"N-no. It's just that--" He mumbled something that was barely audible.

But, Childe payed no mind to it. He licked Zhongli's thigh gently, Zhongli quickly covered his mouth. Childe noticed this and proceeded to bite Zhongli quite forcefully.

"H-aah!~ Childe!..." Zhongli yelled. His entire body jolted up and started shaking.

"Hmm...Let me guess, are your thighs very sensitive?~ Do you like it when I do this??" He bit him twice, and then went to his other leg and bit there too.

"Mgh~ Ch-childe!!~ A-ah!"

"Heh...How cute, the way you say my name like that~ I should mark your entire legs and claim you as mine right now." A sinister smirk formed on his face.

He started to bite Zhongli and have no mercy on his thighs. He left purple marks on both legs and with each touch, Zhongli's body would jolt, shiver and shake. Moans came from the back of his throat.

Childe licked and bit Zhongli's legs from bottom to top, and it made Zhongli start tearing up. It turned him on excessively. Childe began to squeeze one of his thighs while bitting the other, and vice versa.

Eventually he decided to give Zhongli a break and stopped to let the moaning mess below him catch his breath. Zhongli whimpered slightly as he lost the touch of Childe's hands on him, when Childe sat next to him.

"Too bad you wear long pants, would have been fun to have people see those." He pointed at the marks on the brunette's legs and chuckled.

Zhongli just sat in silence and slight embarrassment, though he felt a lack of pleasure that he wished for earlier. Then Childe had a brilliant idea which he went and suggested...

"What if we take a shower together, or maybe a bath?"

Zhongli sat and thought for a while, then imagining what else would happen if he said yes. And without much hesitation at all he nodded.

Childe excitedly grabbed him and pulled him up, then decided to carry him bridle style to the bathroom.

He locked the door and they both went in, staying there for a long time.

Who knows what happened...?

_____________

Please excuse any spelling mistakes and stuff-
My head hurts and I think I'm gonna sleep early today cuz I feel kinda sick too

Someday I might continue this story, or not idk- Just know that the next update probably won't be a continuation or anything.

I'm gonna sleep now cuz my head feels like it's going to explode-

K bai! 🐸🌸

Word count: 1266