021

october 1st, 2020
6:57 pm

THE FIRST TEST FOR SUNDAY came that Friday

And it was the worst kind: one she couldn't prepare for.

Sunday was sitting at Brandon's desk, doing some homework while Brandon was laying on his bed, scrolling through his phone.

"Bro, I'm bored." Brandon whined.

"I'm busy." Sunday answered automatically.

Brandon grew a wicked grin and got off of his bed to stand behind Sunday.

"I'm busy." She repeated.

He leaned down to press a kiss to the side of Sunday's neck.

Her breath immediately hitched at the feeling of his lips on her throat, "I'm working on something. BJ..."

"Tell me about it." Brandon continued to kiss on her neck, collarbone and shoulder.

"I'm supposed to be writing about Plato." Sunday managed to get out.

Brandon had slid his hands underneath her shirt to begin lightly massaging her chest.

"Writing what?" He whispered in her ear as he gently pinched her nipples, making Sunday arch her back away from the desk chair.

"Tell me," Brandon continued to whisper.

"How Plato's Republic was one of the most important um," Sunday paused, "Most important piece of work drafted in its time."

"Was that so hard, ma?" Brandon teased Sunday softly as he finally turned her chair around to face him.

Brandon leaned down to begin giving her slow, mind altering kisses that made it hard to focus on anything that wasn't his hands on her body.

Damn, how'd he find the clit so fast?

A knock on the door caused both parties to look towards it.

"Oh shit. You think I was too loud?" Sunday asked in a hurried tone as she readjusted her clothing.

"Nah. Give me a second," Brandon went to the door.

Standing outside it was a girl who had a similar skin tone to Sunday's and long box braids.

"B.J!" The girl smiled.